Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommended Oil for Ecotec V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden-Owner

Holden-Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Holden Statesman WH 3.8L Supercharged V6
Holden owner rememeber more expensive isnt always better lol and 135 bucks for 6 plugs your getting ripped, i pay less then that for 8 and they do the job more then enough

There one step from the top range ones from Bosch
I pay the money for something i notice works best

Ive tried NGK,Champion, & various other ones as a trial and my car lost power & lost alot of its rev range also fuel eccony increased dramatically and they ran really badly not as smooth without the Platinum Ir-Fusion's

In the 4 cars i own all i use bosch plugs

Holden-Owner

Holden-Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden owner rememeber more expensive isnt always better lol and 135 bucks for 6 plugs your getting ripped, i pay less then that for 8 and they do the job more then enough

Im not saying i dont agree with you its just personal preferance & choice

Holden-Owner

Holden-Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL WUT? Yeah right. Enjoy your stay. Don't think it will be a long one.

Oh yeah he worked for Rolls-Royce that he did.

And i dont have leaks or issues because the statesman i have use to be my mums she rarely drove it so its got just over 59 thousand k's

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
What a catastrophe...

tTjsy.gif

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
@The1

well my mechanic has all his RYCO filters made to a higher standard in the US

Either you are a complete idiot or your mechanic is. Pick one. First, Ryco dont make filters in a certain country for joe blow mechanic.

In fact none of their filters are even made in the US, none of the ones Ive sold have USA written on them. I can cross South Africa out for you and write USA in texta if it makes you feel better though.

If your going to compare something make sure you have experienced the amazing features that come with the 90's Cadillac's the V8's especially mine are both equiped with are truely stunning in every aspect

WTF? Dude, Id happily take Mortons word for it over yours, especially since Ive seen the same cross sections. We sell Ryco and Wesfil filters all day everyday and the only difference is the price tag and the color of the box. In the last 2 years of me working in the business, Ive had I think 3 Wesfil filters come back and in all 3 case theyve been dropped/damaged.

My mechanic doesnt talk **** my mum has been going to him for 22 years and not once has he talked **** to her he may be expensive but sells good stuff

He doesnt sell custom made oil filters.

He sells stuff that I sell him and Im selling him Ryco from ####en Asia.

#### it thread closed.

Use some magnatec, job done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.