Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

remedies to stop stress!!!!!!!!!!!!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
hi guys wondering if theres anything i can do to try cancel out stress im struggling to sleep at night worrying bout my issues anything i can do to help with it cheers

a few beers and just do something to ocupy your mind that isnt to involved if that makes sense

melissasd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
You can buy some stuff called Rescue Remedy, it is for humans but i've only used it on horses. Works wonders for them and they pass a drug test with it so it's safe.

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
It depends on what sort of troubles you are having mate? Maybe try talking to someone about the problems, doesn't have to be a shink or anything, just a good mate, partner, parents, siblings or even some random who is willing to listen and give some advice on the issues you are having, just talking about the problem and hearing someones opinion can sometimes help you relax.

If the trouble sleeping has been going on for a while or you are having other side effects (high blood pressure, ect) from the stress, i would suggest at least seeing your GP.

You could try relaxation techniques such as yoga ect and try and clear you mind, but the best way to cancel out the stress is to get rid of the cause. But like i said it depends on what is causing the stress.
Good luck mate and i hope you can sort out your issues in the near future and releave some of the stress.
Matt

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Get a hot naked girl to give you a massage, works wonders for me. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, Matt_vp has some good suggestions, really its amazing how much it can help having a chat to someone. Another thing is to take some time out to do something you enjoy. Go out for a drive just for the hell of it, just head out onto the highway, put some nice music on, and just enjoy the drive. Go to gym, if you enjoy that. (seriously, I find going to gym is one of the best ways to relieve stress) Play your favourite computer game, watch your favourite movie, or hang out with your friends...just do something you enjoy that takes your mind off whatever it is thats bothering you.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Get a hot naked girl to give you a massage, works wonders for me. :thumbsup:]

haha maybe for the destress, not so much for sleep.
sleeping pills are good, I use them occasionally. theres a brand called restavit which you can get at any pharmacist (they just ask you questions about how youll be using it) for like $10 - $12.

you could try like herbal teas and stuff lol, but stress is mostly in your head so learn to chill in head and you'll be sweet :)

edit: try using less exclamation marks

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Find something you enjoy doing and do it. It is why i took up photography. Whenever im stressed, I make a point to get out and about.

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Grab the most wonderful thing in your life (your car) and just put some music on, volume up, and just drive........
:eek:)