Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rep review requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
basicaly, to put it politely

as the administrator i can see who leaves what rep for who, what it is written about and when it was writen.
i often will read rep reviews, and i will often remove rep given by members, i.e. calling someone a dick in their rep system isnt alowed
2 members constantly giving each other rep all the time jsut to boost their score isnt alowed
basicaly if i see a negative rep or a comment that grab's my attention i will look into it, see if it's waranted, and then remove or leave it as i see fit

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
basicaly if i see a negative rep or a comment that grab's my attention i will look into it, see if it's waranted, and then remove or leave it as i see fit

which brings me to the non existant point of this thread. if atleast you and myself read all rep points and delete all the ones that are not warrented then why have this thread?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I also read them and do the same, though i never remove any people give to me... just for whatever reason.
Then again, some of the ones ive given are removed and they dont break any rules!!
We have double standards here guys it depends on who gets to it first.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Just outta curiosity... I received some rep today... And it was a green square and it put me up to 86 rep points...

I just checked... Now its a blanked out square and im back to 84... Was the rep removed because someone believed it was not warranted? Or something happen to the member (no name left)?

I've seen these blanked out squares happen before... But im not sure how they come about?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I dont personally know, but it will do that i think if a thread it came from was deleted.... apart from that i cant think why it would be removed if it was a positive one.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Just outta curiosity... I received some rep today... And it was a green square and it put me up to 86 rep points...

I just checked... Now its a blanked out square and im back to 84... Was the rep removed because someone believed it was not warranted? Or something happen to the member (no name left)?

I've seen these blanked out squares happen before... But im not sure how they come about?
good question, just checked it and the post was not removed, thread not deleted and the rep comment still stands. the user has a rep power of 2, so i dont know why it didnt register...

i think the rep system has gremlins, 1 user has double the rep points they have actually been left.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Actually, must confess. I zeroed out that rep as it was made by someone who made a whole heap of pointless rep entries at the same time. There were 7 in total that were a complete waste of time.

Positive/negative rep should be left for a reason, not just because you "like" the person of feel like being friendly. If there is no reason or indication in the thread of why the rep is left, chances are it will be removed.

Please do not abuse the system otherwise you will be issued an infraction and other further punishment for repetitive reputation abuse.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
How can I check my rep points?? sorry if it mentioned somewhere before.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Click on Usercp in the top left of your screen. In the navbar section.

Status
Not open for further replies.