Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rep review requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
i have bad rep , and it was almost a year ago im alot more mature now and really dun like the rep being there is there any way someone can review it and see if its really necisory leaving it there its a year in march .

I just reviewed the reputation points and I think that the bad rep was justifiable, that was a bad post on your behalf and the post even had to be deleted. I know it was a while ago, but rep points never expire. I noticed you have been behaving yourself since then so thats good, if you continue to be a good helpful member I'm sure you will get some good rep points to counteract the bad ones. :)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
you should see my list of little red squares. Don't feel that we think your a moron or anything like that. It's a little red square...some of the members have more little red ones then little green ones!

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
Can some one look at my rep points, cause i thought i would have more than 10 points?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
it depends wheather people has ever left u rep or it could be that someone left u good rep then u has a negative one that cancelled the good one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.