Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rep review requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
on this note i just checked mine never new this was part of it but i got a red square and some1 commenting how would u know...? so my question is can u tell or find out who left these 4 u if they didnt leave a name on there?? just think thats a pointless rep point n coulda been saved and said ina thread?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
ahh k doesnt matter dont even know wat these r 4 neways but yer thought id ask mayb a mod can tell me??

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
ahh just started readin bout these now dw bout wat i just asked lol

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
im still a little confused, going by this post http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showpost.php?p=326485&postcount=3 would i be right in thinking in should have, 1 point for being registered for a solid year, and 2 points a total of 200 posts +whatever points other member have left me, or have i missed something cause my points don't add up

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey andyman and i were just talkin bout + and - points and i found it strange that some of my reps have green squares and some are grey and dosnt seem to have anything to do with it being neg or pos...and if i click scales there is no neutral rep so whats the go??

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
those grey squares are from rep given to you from people who have no rep power...only the green ones (from people who do have rep power) give you rep points(i think) and red ones are obviously bad.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Grey can also be a comment that has been zeroed out by mod/admin. It might have been a negative one that has been cleared. Most of the time we leave the comment behind but remove the score, mainly so it is a record of it being left in the first place. As mentioned, the grey ones have no effect on your rep score.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
hey just wondering if a admin or mod could check my rep i got a little red square and whoever left it didnt leave a coment or name if there was a coment i would not care but i lost 2 rep points and dont know why thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this for me

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
i have bad rep , and it was almost a year ago im alot more mature now and really dun like the rep being there is there any way someone can review it and see if its really necisory leaving it there its a year in march .

Status
Not open for further replies.