Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
sixshooter said:
So many tossers here dish out anonymous bad reps cause they dont agree with something.

If you cant agree add to the thread... anonymous bad reps is just cowardly.

i left my name when i left negative feedback. then i received a private message the first line being

Seems I cant rep you payback atm.

ironically the message was from sixshooter.

i gave him neg feedback for a thread he started that in my opinion was unjustified and was inciting an argument.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
wow, people still use Internet Explorer :d

Sixshooter and vh-holden, if either of you two have an issue with each other that cannot be resolved in PMs then take it up with an Administrator. The pair of you are acting like school childrens. Grow up and get the thread back on track.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
you also have the right to act like the bigger person and ignore the other person or better yet. defend yourself in PM. Don't want to see it here.

Your views about the rep system have been taken into consideration, infact everyones have and we are discussing it at this moment. but for now, it stays. I suggest taking it to PMs the pair of you before you are both placed on moderated posts.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
just as a further note that was not a warning but simply a caution of what could happen if it continues...make sense?

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
pm sent regarding stuff that doesn't need to be in the thread.

as for stuff that does - i was pointing out how hypocritical sixshooter is - for complaining about people not leaving their names, then when someone does leave their name, the first thing that happens is a message sent to that person telling them that he would have given them PAYBACK neg rep.

abusing the system or what? the negative feedback i left was because i didnt approve of the thread, as opposed to giving it out because someone doesn't like someone else.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I have to agree... negative rep as payback for a comment seems abuse of the system to me.

HOWEVER, it is not hard to PM a moderator if you think any feedback left for you is unfair.

ooh also my name is in that screenshot. Looks like there have been a lot of people with a similar opinion on that particular thread though. At least I left my name.

If people just PM a mod when they disagree, these problems will sort themselves out. Regular abusers of the system will be noticed and dealt with and we shall all live in peaceful harmony.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Here is a classic rep left for me re a post in this thread where I say it's cowardly not to leave your name when leaving reps:

good call, but i am not leaving my name

Priceless :)

C.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
the issue over a neg rep point between sixshooter and vh holden has between resolved. Put this thread back on track before somone closes it.