Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Robin Williams commits suicide! WTF!?

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Depression unfortunately is a very misunderstood and misinterpreted disease.

My partner has depression and anxiety and until i knew her i didn't understand it, i still don't but i have a fair grasp of it now.

People don't realise it is a lack of enzymes and chemicals in the brain they think " oh it's just a mind set" it's not something you can just tell yourself you don't want to do anymore.

People with depression need to feel the courage to own up and ask for help as people that see someone is not doing as well as they usually are or should need to have the guts to ask people if they're all right and offer their genuine help not just say it and not be there to listen to them.

It's a sad day for many to know that Robin williams is dead, rest his soul

He brought laughter to me and my family as we were growing up and well into my teenage and now adult years he will always be a fond part of my childhood.

Benzito

Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE SSV Ute
People don't realise it is a lack of enzymes and chemicals in the brain they think " oh it's just a mind set" it's not something you can just tell yourself you don't want to do anymore.
This is so true of basically every mental illness and so few people realise it. It's the same reason drugs or alcohol make people 'feel good', brain chemistry.
When your brain is functioning differently to 'the norm' it's not a conscious decision, it is happening at a molecular level and beyond your control.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It now appears Robin had early signs of Parkinsons Disease and wasn't ready to come to terms with it.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
There's studies that link cocaine to triggering the onset of Parkinson's.