Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VZ] Save your SS seat bolsters from getting squashed

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Waiting for some pics on this, very keen to do the swap in the addy.

The_Doctor

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2 Redline
So now you will have a crappy worn out one on the passenger side, just pay the money and get a good automotive upholsterer to fix the drivers side

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
So now you will have a crappy worn out one on the passenger side, just pay the money and get a good automotive upholsterer to fix the drivers side
man it works pretty well, esp when there isn't too much damage. And why pay a 'good automotive upholsterer to fix it' when you can buy new foam from Holden and do it yourself unless you were born with no brains???

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Hey Milky any luck on Fleabay?

Sorry did not get round to uploading pix today as was called into work. Will do my best to get it done on Sunday!

Havnt tried eBay. The outsides aren't too bad so I was gunna try swapping then first and see how it went.

Cheers though

The_Doctor

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2 Redline
man it works pretty well, esp when there isn't too much damage. And why pay a 'good automotive upholsterer to fix it' when you can buy new foam from Holden and do it yourself unless you were born with no brains???

I suppose if you dont have the money to pay someone to do a professional job the only option is to do a shoddy job yourself

RIP 05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ sedan
Are the pics for the install still coming :smoking: