Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SIXAPPEAL] - HBD Kitted VX

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Thanx for the lovely comments guys! Only a few more things to do to the car anyway, still need to find a good interior and I wanna dump it a bit more, chuck the rear on Ultra's and buy some adjustable coilovers for the front. Other than that I'm pretty content with the car, just gets boring occasionally

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
You already have a screen so that makes the dash look a lot better... I think it was in the dash, isn't it? haha. Everyone has their own opions and likes/dislikes, but i reckon a black finish would look good, you know like the black piano keys sort of look... like in the new calais/statesmans, and i wonder if the VY speedo would fit? probably not... but that would look good too but then again your the one who has to like it since you'll be the one lookin at it =P

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
My cars been a bit neglected lately, so we gave it a bit of attention Sunday afternoon making a boot install for Holden Vs. Ford, Gotta get some perspex to cover the amps, some side panels for next to the subs so it looks flat and neat and clean it up a bit.. But here it is so far

IMG_2464Edit.jpg

IMG_2469Edit.jpg

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Curious... You didn't use MDF... Howcome??
Still looks nice & neat :)

Cheers
MaT

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
SIXAPPEAL said:
I'm actually holding out for Mark's VX SS! Hoping he'll sell it soon! Red 2001 VX SS, Gen III, 6 Speed Manual, Sunroof, Leather Interior.. Everything I want in a car!

THATS MY CAR!!! lol i didnt know u were that keen on it!! u havent seen it in the flesh yet!!
i think once u do it will be sold, just a few more touch ups that are going on as we speak...(springs painted red, guards rolled this arvo, car lowered again, boot intall cleaned up) shall be a good buy at the end lol!!
im just waiting on Matts Dads VZ Monaro.. OMG wat i would do for a 2 door.. sell my beauty thats it

Just thought i would update u on her progress...
Back to the topic car looks beautiful i love the colour always have, the way is see it might drive a car for 2-3 hours a day, thus leaving it stationary for 21-22 hours a day, and id much prefer my car to look sex for those hours then to go just a little faster for 2 hours!

My 2 cents

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
HoZy said:
Curious... You didn't use MDF... Howcome??
Still looks nice & neat :)

Cheers
MaT

We just used scraps we had laying around, saved me alot of money, I only spent $20 on the install!

Mark said:
THATS MY CAR!!! lol i didnt know u were that keen on it!! u havent seen it in the flesh yet!!
i think once u do it will be sold, just a few more touch ups that are going on as we speak...(springs painted red, guards rolled this arvo, car lowered again, boot intall cleaned up) shall be a good buy at the end lol!!
im just waiting on Matts Dads VZ Monaro.. OMG wat i would do for a 2 door.. sell my beauty thats it

Just thought i would update u on her progress...
Back to the topic car looks beautiful i love the colour always have, the way is see it might drive a car for 2-3 hours a day, thus leaving it stationary for 21-22 hours a day, and id much prefer my car to look sex for those hours then to go just a little faster for 2 hours!

My 2 cents

Haha, of course it's your car.. I love it to pieces, it's everything I want in one! Even better than just having a car look sex is having a motor to go with it :p Yours has it all <333333333333

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
We finish my basic boot install, so thought I'd chuck up a few of the pictures of it, wanna get some 5" monitors on each side of the amps to fill in that space, and chuck my 6 1/2" Pro Series from the rear doors on the boot lid, but here it is for now, and a few random railway pics.

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

metalskin

get sum
Reaction score
Members Ride
73 HQ,VR & supercharged VS SS`s series 11
sweet ride, im well impresed!! more sex than muscle suits a chick i say, it obviously is a reflection of your personality. i tip my hat to you.

she needs to be in the weeds though, or u preffer to ride in comfort?