Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

tail lights

THE.ILLESTONE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
Mahn that sux dude, every VE ute is gonna have the same ass end then lol...guess ill just have to change my plates haha...thanks for that dude...

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
i think nightshade on a VE utes tailights looks good, but on a sedan just get the SSV ones
to get rid of that dull, pimpled appearance of the nightshade, once its dried give it a good rub over with a cut and polish and itll be all crisp and smooth

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
hey ILLESTONE if you give me a pic of your ve ute ill photoshop it for you with what it could look like with night shader :)

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
no way, wreck your tail lights, and youll never get a even coat, like i said you cut and polish it to a sharp crisp appearance

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
you could use normal spray paint to do the inside of the lights becasue ur not blacking it out

jayceon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
has anyone bought the SSV lights off holmart or any other store...holden sells them for 400$ each which is ridiculous...holmart does it for 185$ but are they genuine?

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
they are genuine, straight from factory, if they say NEW GENUINE HOLDEN on the holmart site then they are, if it doesnt then id doubt it...