Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

tail lights

jayceon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
holmart has them for 185$....i went to holden parts and they had them for 250$.....other dealerships have them for 400$...this is all one side only. so holmart is pretty cheap. just bought some myself!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Any (ANY) modification(s), unless approved to ADR standards, that change/alter/modify any aspect of your vehicle from the ADR standards/requirements that existed at the time of manufacture of your vehicle are ILLEGAL.

I was curious as to how many times I've seen this phrase (or variations or it), so I did a quick search on "Benboy" and "modification(s)". The result? 53 matches!
Least the guy is consistent in his safety messages :).

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I was curious as to how many times I've seen this phrase (or variations or it), so I did a quick search on "Benboy" and "modification(s)". The result? 53 matches!
Least the guy is consistent in his safety messages :).

LOL, I would have thought it was more than that! I don't know why he bothers. :banstick:

This is a car forum. It's members are generally car enthusiasts. Car enthusiasts generally like to modify / personalise their cars. We all know what the rules are and most of us wouldn't do anything stupid in terms of modifications (especially in this VE section - the young blokes in the VR-VS seection, maybe less so).

I think he should leave us alone and go join a librarian's forum or something... :rofl: