Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Inserting your finger in a 15yo girl is not what i'd call wrestling tho.....

I agree, but without knowing what exactly happened its hard to clarify what it is, considering the article refers to as "rape, sexual assault, indecent assault, and horseplay"

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well perhaps the laws need adjusting up a bit or being explained better to young males to keep them in check. It's only education and fear of laws that stops males running amuck in the end. It has nothing to do with what race you are. Arabs don't have an extra testicle :0!

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
I dont agree with people saying that someone is too young to realise what they did as being wrong at the age the alleged offender/s are they should know better.

Also not a fan of suppressed identitys of juvenile offenders,They should be named & shamed.

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
I would think a little "follow the leader" would have come to play for this young kid however 12 or 15 they are still all kids. Yes the review of what happened is a bit sketchy but regardless of age or nationality, as a human race you have to know that touching another person without their permission is wrong?? my eldest is 7 and he knows this!!

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
I would think a little "follow the leader" would have come to play for this young kid however 12 or 15 they are still all kids. Yes the review of what happened is a bit sketchy but regardless of age or nationality, as a human race you have to know that touching another person without their permission is wrong?? my eldest is 7 and he knows this!!

Agree with this, by the time children are old enough to be going to school or kindy or whatever where they are in contact with other children they should know what is right and what is wrong. I sure as hell did and in this day in age all children should know

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Sorry but this sort of thing is almost ENTIRELY the fault of parents.

If you ask me, parents of the current teenage generation haven't done the best job of raising their kids.

Parents actually raising their kids? CSP this is 2008 where kids are basically a money making item to pay for your booze, smokes and plasma t.vs......

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I dont give a **** if "some people know some good ones" these are the only people where the majority ruin it for the minority.

Ain't that the sad ****ing truth...

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
These swines of middle eastern appearance should be relocated to middle earth.
I am sick to death of hearing about varying crimes commited by parasites of that description.Things are going to get worse rather than better.
We also have record numbers of African refugees, there has already been a few instances where Africans were the perpetrators.Including a case where one had sex with a tourist and knowingly passed on the Aids virus.We all know what America is like, picture Australia like that in 20 years, 30,000 plus murders per annum.
Not to mention the muslim school that was refused construction by council 3 times, only to be approved by the Land & Environment court.Then we have a muslim extremist pushing for a 6 million dollar 2 story development and has already raised 800,000 dollars.
Those of you who wish to maintain the country we have (including me) should be prepared for anything.You think Cronulla was an eye opener, that was an just a taste of things to come.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Just look at france and the UK, that is a sign of things to come ;)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
These swines of middle eastern appearance should be relocated to middle earth.
I am sick to death of hearing about varying crimes commited by parasites of that description.Things are going to get worse rather than better.
We also have record numbers of African refugees, there has already been a few instances where Africans were the perpetrators.Including a case where one had sex with a tourist and knowingly passed on the Aids virus.We all know what America is like, picture Australia like that in 20 years, 30,000 plus murders per annum.
Not to mention the muslim school that was refused construction by council 3 times, only to be approved by the Land & Environment court.Then we have a muslim extremist pushing for a 6 million dollar 2 story development and has already raised 800,000 dollars.
Those of you who wish to maintain the country we have (including me) should be prepared for anything.You think Cronulla was an eye opener, that was an just a taste of things to come.
What has any of that got to do with the topic at hand? Just as many 'Australians' commit these crimes its only that the reporters don't go out of their way to label their nationality.