Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Climate Change ULTRA MEGA AWESOME Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Professor Carter is great, watched an interview he did a while back. Was good to watch this again.

No point posting it though, commsirac will just tell you he is being paid by oil companies or that he is wrong because he can google a blogger that says so.

Bob Carter.....might have guessed.
If you watched him on the abc's global warming swindle where there were other scientists there to challenge his claims on the spot, you would know that he is seriously out of his depth
Read what other scientists have said about his claims:Refuting claims that climate forecasts are all up in the air (Hot Topic), but Im guessing you are already aware of this, but still willing/wanting to hang your hat on just this guy, because he is telling you what you want to hear.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Oh amazingly its a link from a GOVERNMENT funded agency. :rofl: thanks for the laugh.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Yes, the same government agency that told the liberal government what they didnt want to know...........explain that one.

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Professor Carter is great, watched an interview he did a while back. Was good to watch this again.

No point posting it though, commsirac will just tell you he is being paid by oil companies or that he is wrong because he can google a blogger that says so.

LMFAO, yeah like I said I wont be respoonding to him for reasons stated earlier. But looking at this YouTube - David Evans - Why CO2 cannot be blamed for Global warming it just makes my point that computer modelling can be wrong if not done correctly. You would think that this guy would know.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
vztrt: so what denial theory are you going to hang your hat on....
Is it Bob Carter who denies warming is happening, or David Evans who seems to accept that warming is happening but not due to CO2 increases?

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
vztrt: so what denial theory are you going to hang your hat on....
Is it Bob Carter who denies warming is happening, or David Evans who seems to accept that warming is happening but not due to CO2 increases?

Actually one is using statistical data to show that global warming isn't happening, and actually shows how the computer modeling using incorrect data (as well as not using solar activity) is giving results that make headlines and has created a job industry on lies and not scientific facts. Oh and he also debuncted the IPCC report. Also remember that our only scientist in parliment said that global warming wasn't happening but was told that he didn't know anything.

I'm sorry if Professor Carter angers you I mean he has the credentials, evidence (using real data, and real evidence and not modelling), unlike you who uses google as his weapon. I guess a guy who would rather see the world have clean drinking water, sanitation and cheap power must be a bastard.

The other (David Evens who is actually is a specialits in creating models) speaks about how all these alarmest models out there wont show their results, algorithems and assumptions. He said he is sceptical on global warming because everyone is keeping their work hidden so no one can replicate it. So naturally it must be true because they said so. Thats not science thats BS.

So like the two keep saying these models are BS because they're not done correctly. I might as well make a model on paint and post it up. As long as the temperature keeps going up you'll be happy.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
ok so leading University scientists who win the nobel piece prize also have no idea what there saying...

What does a university have to gain?

Go Boldly, Research, Climate change, Monash University

i honestly dont understand how you cant think that if we just pump all this crap into the air for 100years... itll do nothing and all the effects now are caused by... ummm.... jee i dont know..... luck? yeah... some guy on you tube said that so ill go with luck...

haha phayl.

I spoke with the CEO of Loy Yang Power... the CEO... you know what he said? Yes, its our fault. Industry is to blame... he didnt blame anyone else but humans for our own downfall... He spoke about the issues, the plans and the direction we need to head... if an industry leader can admit it then we are on the right track.. what does he gain from telling us all he's plant is part of the problem not the solution...

aZk.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Lots of money in research grants.

which they use to better the world.....through research.... that being a good thing?

They will still get paid the same... they dont get free cars or anything...

aZk.

Status
Not open for further replies.