Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the ones that got away

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
i should never have sold my old lx hatchback rolling shell. it needed paint/interior etc but bodywise it was pretty good. sold it for 5k back in 07.

although if i kept it it would have been a serious money pit, because there's no way it would have had a standard rebuild!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
All cars are money pits...

Im lost as to what I'd choose, I love the prems, gorgeous car, they look so classy, but the coupe is just damn sexxy...... All or nothing...

I don't mind a subtle little Chev badge, IF it has a Chev engine, but nothing overboard, like the export Hq stato wreath on the nose cone. It's small and looks the same from a distance. It's about 30mm at it's widest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 137

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I wish I still had my LX sedan. I drove it from the Gold Coast to Perth in May 1989 with all my possessions in the boot (I didn't own much back then lol) and it ran like a beauty the whole way. 202, Holley 350 & extractors. Went OK for what it was. Sold this in 1990 for a VB SL which was later sold for the VK. Don't miss the VB at all.

DSCN1076.jpg

I also miss my VK. 304, M21, LSD ex pursuit. Bought this in 1992 and sold it in 1998 to get into the VS that I still own.

DSCN1084.jpg

Apologies for the pic quality...not to many digital cameras around in 1987 or 1992.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
They look great, the torrie looks like an slr 3300 and I love old school wheels on commis

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
sunbird.jpg

My old UC Sunbird.
Had a 365 chev in it, Ran 12.2 quarter mile on street tyres.
That was probably the coolest car I'll ever own.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Sigh my VS S ute. I put so much work into her but had to sell it. Regretted it every day since :(

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The ones I miss are those which were worth bugger all when I had them but are collector's items now and worth sizeable money.

HD Premier manual
HR Premier with Traumatic
HT GTS 350 with Turbo 350 auto
HG GTS 253 manual
FB Special sedan. (Nothing special about it, but they are worth something these days)
48-215 sedan.

Gees, I'd like to have every one of them still sitting in my garage these days.