Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
near your place?

one burning could be put down to an accident, but 2 cars, yeh thats sus

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
3 doors down. One in front looks like it set the other alight. Wind direction and all.. But they looked fairl y new. Both of the cars did.
Ask Darcy tomorrow if she heard anything.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
had a vs calais on carsales for like 2 weeks. had a whole string of ########s ringing me saying rah rah rah ill come at 7, ill come at 5. had 4 people set up times to have a look and all of them were no call no shows, then didnt answer my call backs... so then tonight i had someone ring me and say they want to have a look. they took an hour and 15 minutes to show up after texting they were leaving now.

then it happened. a car rocked up and 6 young sudanese dudes got out all at the same time.... i did the Stewart face palm and said to myself ive made a huge mistake.... they all came down my driveway like i rang a dinner bell or something being moderately loud and making positive comments about the paint. so got to talking to the dude that was the potential buyer, told him all about the work that i did and what it needs for roady. thats when he pulled out 3500 in cash and said ill take it.... i was like SOLD!... he put number plates off another car on it, i wrote out a receipt for each of us (he was on his L's btw) and off he went back to melton.... i did alot of head shaking.... i give it 6 months and it will be at the wreckers dead...

was an interesting night...

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Make the hayfever go away!

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
My cousin all ready has his. Arrived yesterday , you jelly ?

He ordered it from the Us haha

Not really, I've waited since it was announced another couple of days won't hurt.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Not really, I've waited since it was announced another couple of days won't hurt.

Ahhh true aee.
Did you pre order?

Keen to know what deal you got