Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Said goodbye to a great mate today who I have known for 43 yrs.
RIP Big Fellow

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Man who chased down alleged car thieves now facing assault charges - 9news.com.au

Man who chased down alleged car thieves now facing assault charges

wtf is wrong with australia?

A Melbourne man who chased down a man and a woman who allegedly stole his car is now facing assault charges.

Brooklyn labourer Brenden Millar, 21, said his car was his “pride and joy” and he had no regrets about chasing down the 23-year-old man and woman in her 20s who allegedly stole his Nissan Patrol.

Mr Millar said he had posted on Facebook asking for help when his car was allegedly stolen.

A friend contacted him and said the car had been spotted in Craigieburn.

Mr Millar then followed the vehicle, eventually confronting the pair in an Epping park.

“I was going to try and block him in, then he just reversed into me, so I rammed him,” he told 9NEWS.

Police arrived within minutes and arrested the 23-year-old alleged thief, however Mr Millar is now facing allegations he assaulted the couple.

“It’s my car, it’s my whole life, and now I’ve got it back,” Mr Millar said.

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Boarded the wrong train at Central and was politely asked to switch trains at the next stop. At least the train I was on was going in the right direction and was/stopping where I want to get off at. Seriously don't know why I had to get off though, I paid with the Opal card so I should have been right to stay on it.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
I hate dodgy renovators... Fixing up a room currently... had frames cut into the wall... it was attached to the weather boards... gonna cover them over.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Bought a new Hyundai i30 today. Pick it up in two weeks. Looking forward to the heated seats....