Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
If you knew there was going to be extreme flooding how come you weren't on here warning everybody? Might as well blame her for the foggy mornings, high price of fuel and global warming! Rabid haters, you don't think things through just shoot your mouth off. Haters goanna hate. You need to start your post with "I'm not a bigot but......"

Yea ok, "I'm not a bigot but" I'm going to blame her for the flat tyre I got today too.

Was that ok?

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Well with that reply, you're obviously not here to make friends......
Here to learn about what a great car the Commodore is and how to work on them. This is a random thread in the pub section, if people make silly statements expect some blowback.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Well I guess the covid pandemic is over now...? :D

Not for the 32k new cases, 210k active cases, 1,837 people in hospital (incl 118 in icu) or the 45 who died in Aus today.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Not for the 32k new cases, 210k active cases, 1,837 people in hospital (incl 118 in icu) or the 45 who died in Aus today.

I won't entertain any debate regarding this comment at this time, I'll save it for another post ;)

I was having a dig at the mainstream media and our political leaders

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I remember a long time ago we had an actual meteorological expert present the weather on the news. It was a bit dull to watch but his weather predictions were mostly very accurate (our kiwi mates should remember the "ditto day"?). Now we have something pretty with tits and the weather report isn't fantastic. I'll watch the weather report but if I want to know what the weather is doing I'll check online or look out the window.

Weather prediction still isn't a perfect science