Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
lol... i should be temporarily immortalised on Google maps for at least 12 months. the street view vehicle drove by twice whilst on my daily walk.
i hope u weren't walking a dog also :p

Screenshot-2022-03-14-at-12-01-1.jpg

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
had to shake my head yesterday when i was at the post office getting my passport renewed. the lady who served me was waving her smartwatch around to increase the step count. seriously?

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
had to shake my head yesterday when i was at the post office getting my passport renewed. the lady who served me was waving her smartwatch around to increase the step count. seriously?
Well that goes a long way to explaining why they often deliver the mail to the wrong address or PO box.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I know a better way to do it, just don't let the wife catch you doing it. :rolleyes:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
You mean don't let the wife catch her doing it. I always wondered how I got to 10,000 steps, despite sitting down most of the day.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Just over three grand for a single tooth implant As I suspected, the tooth that was giving me grief a few weeks ago, died (lost blood circulation to it). Not enough tooth there for a restoration. Wouldn't have gone the root canal plus crown option, anyway. It can still get infected & require removal at a later stage. Now that would be a huge waste of $3,000+. That has happened to me before & I don't fancy repeating the same mistake.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just over three grand for a single tooth implant As I suspected, the tooth that was giving me grief a few weeks ago, died (lost blood circulation to it). Not enough tooth there for a restoration. Wouldn't have gone the root canal plus crown option, anyway as it can still get infected, this requiring removal at a later stage. Now that would be a huge waste of $3,000+. That's happened to me before.
Have you got it done?