Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
My wife sells plants on various market place sites and gets stuffed around so much that she is going to stop doing it. People organise times and never show. Ask for prices or if they are still available then never hear back from them. One lady wanted 4 plants put aside and organised a time . Never showed , wife contacted her and she said that she had family issues but didn't organise another time.

Bet your bottom dollar, if you said you'll drop this free stuff off with an envelope containing $50, they'd be all over you like a bad rash.

Some people have a wire, going to each ear....It's attached to a recorder saying, "breathe in, breathe out"

Does make you shake your head

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Put a couple of floorstanding speakers on market place yesterday for free just to get rid of them, can't believe the amount of messages I got from wankers. What suburb are you in even though it states it on the ad. Can you please deliver. Are they in good condition, do you have an amp to go with them . FFS they are free what do you want for nothing. Or is this still available but don't reply when you say yes.
When I sell stuff I want to let go free, I put a price in. $100 or what ever. Then when the person shows up, I’ll just say don’t worry about it. Have them.

If they have fkd me about, I’ll say, just have it for $50.

Most of the time, you pick up a sale quickly and the person is there soon enough.

Yeah, if you write free, you get all sorts of messed up clowns replying and pissing in your pocket.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Bet your bottom dollar, if you said you'll drop this free stuff off with an envelope containing $50, they'd be all over you like a bad rash.

Some people have a wire, going to each ear....It's attached to a recorder saying, "breathe in, breathe out"

Does make you shake your head
What does piss us off is you can't make any plans to go out that day then the don't show.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Been looking at wheel options for the VX. Not really interested in large diameter rims, I'm more than happy with 17's and a little more tyre profile for the crappy roads but I'd like to go to a staggered set to get a wider tire on the rear but nothing like that in a 17, need to go to 18's or 19's to get staggered rims :mad:

And I don't want to spend a fortune on custom wheels. I don't think HSV did any 17's in staggered sizes?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
The guy that did end up taking then was a top bloke. He organised a time then messaged to tell me he will be there in 10 minutes. He actually had a pair of these speakers already and loves them . He said he had a shitty old amp and needed to buy a new one so I threw in my old one that has been sitting in the shed for about 4 years.
This is the way.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
When I sell stuff I want to let go free, I put a price in. $100 or what ever. Then when the person shows up, I’ll just say don’t worry about it. Have them.

If they have fkd me about, I’ll say, just have it for $50.

Most of the time, you pick up a sale quickly and the person is there soon enough.

Yeah, if you write free, you get all sorts of messed up clowns replying and pissing in your pocket.
Yea I did this with a handy type tool kit, advertised it for $20 and the lady who turned up when she said she would was driving the worst pos falcon I have seen, so when she handed me the $20 I gave it back to her and said good luck fixing your car.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Been looking at wheel options for the VX. Not really interested in large diameter rims, I'm more than happy with 17's and a little more tyre profile for the crappy roads but I'd like to go to a staggered set to get a wider tire on the rear but nothing like that in a 17, need to go to 18's or 19's to get staggered rims :mad:

And I don't want to spend a fortune on custom wheels. I don't think HSV did any 17's in staggered sizes?
Just get yeah buds (or other simmons).
They do a 17x7, 17x8.5 and a 17x9.5 from memory.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You mean FR1's?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride