Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Ive seen turn outs doing that lol.
These days there is a whole breed of tossers that cant not touch or look at a device every 5 minutes . Don't take my picture don't post it on fuckheadbook just **** off and keep your phone away from me if you want to talk to me leave your phone alone is that asking too much.
I agree entirely with this. People who are obsessed with their phones, Faecesbook and whatever other crap make my blood boil, to the point where I feel like grabbing their phone and smashing it on the ground in front of them. Don't get me wrong I'm all for technology, but this **** is like a cancer of society which has turned people into brain dead zombies.
Sometimes I wish I could go back and live in the 80's and 90's before all this rubbish started and life was much simpler and happier.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
The negative jerks at sporting clubs.
Consistently digging in barbs and complaining but don't do anything to help or if they do they may aswell not have bothered.

having to deal with 2 of these morons at the moment with 1 feeding the other absolute BS.
almost should dump them with the responsibility and go "ok this is what you wanted, you go run the show"

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Travelling to a new spot for work.
all the roads are now suddenly lower speed limits than last time travelling that way.
country roads that used to be 100kph are now 80. so instead of getting stuck behind someone doing 95, its now getting stuck behind them doing 70.

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Just walked into the office kitchen. Someones broken the the coffee machine since 10am.
felt like smashing mug on floor and walking out for another long weekend.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
What can be annoying at times on the forum is when you are reading through an interesting thread and:
# A certain member posts in the thread and refers to complying with ADR's whilst never actually offering any advice on the thread topic because he has no f##king idea.
A Perfect Example:
Someone recently posted a thread and asked if VZ headlights will fit with a VY Clubsport front bar and the resident ADR loving guru replies with some crap about "Be careful using older parts on your car to keep compliance with ADR's, it's your responsibility to maintain your car to comply to ADR's and then dribbled some **** in reference to airbags"
FFS they only wanted to know if the lights would fit

Last edited:

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
What can be annoying at times on the forum is when you are reading through an interesting thread and:
# A certain member posts in the thread and refers to complying with ADR's whilst never actually offering any advice on the thread topic because he has no f##king idea.
A Perfect Example:
Someone recently posted a thread and asked if VZ headlights will fit with a VY Clubsport front bar and the resident ADR loving guru replies with some crap about "Be careful using older parts on your car to keep compliance with ADR's, it's your responsibility to maintain your car to comply to ADR's and then dribbled some **** in reference to airbags"
FFS they only wanted to know if the lights would fit

Attention seeking tryhards is what these scum are.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Time to resurrect this thread for grumpy old men.

I have had to travel between my place and Newey over the past few weeks, this trip involves quite a few well policed speed zones and 40kmh road works.
I have used my CV8 a couple of times, and been tailgated, overtaken, undercut on roundabouts, chopped off on merging lanes, and been given the death stare or finger by c**ts, sorry, I mean culprits, when I pull up next to them at traffic lights.
When I drive my other cars, I have no problems, everyone seems happy to just stay in line and stick to the posted limit.
Why ???

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Time to resurrect this thread for grumpy old men.

I have had to travel between my place and Newey over the past few weeks, this trip involves quite a few well policed speed zones and 40kmh road works.
I have used my CV8 a couple of times, and been tailgated, overtaken, undercut on roundabouts, chopped off on merging lanes, and been given the death stare or finger by c**ts, sorry, I mean culprits, when I pull up next to them at traffic lights.
When I drive my other cars, I have no problems, everyone seems happy to just stay in line and stick to the posted limit.
Why ???

I can relate to this , just recently I was overtaken by someone in a fart cannon ricer at night , who then cut me off and slowed to 80 KPH , in total disregard of the fact that I'm driving 45+ tonnes worth of Volvo truck and trailer , Volvo's happily have very loud horns and really bright LED head lights

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Grocery shopping,man i hate grocery shopping