Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
This.

Cops better get there **** sorted or they are going to loose any respect they have left from the general public. The assholes on these bikes are making a mockery of the constabulary!

After they finished in the City, 25 riders came up our street some time later.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
This.

[/URL]

Cops better get there **** sorted or they are going to loose any respect they have left from the general public. The assholes on these bikes are making a mockery of the constabulary!

After they finished in the City, 25 riders came up our street some time later.
But you know how it goes when the Police actually crack down on this behaviour, rather than just standing back and watching them not break too many things and generally pissing people off.
Police victimisation, targetting minorities etc etc. They just do what they want with impunity.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
**** breaking, tired of **** breaking. First the muffler breaks on the ute, then the brush cutter takes for ever to start and won't rev and keeps stalling. Then I discover the trailer spring is about to rip free, because the front right hanger has basically ripped off. None of the above I can fix myself....., and none of the above jobs are cheap fixes, when you have to pay for a shop to do the job........

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Then you go to try put the trailer on the ute and find out the ute is too low anyway and the chains of the trailer drag on the ground and you have about 100mm of clearance between the end of the draw bar and the road. So go down a slope and it drags on the ground, plus the chain shackles won't go through the holes in the tow bar, because there is not enough room in the holes, even with small shackles. So looks like I need to buy those spring shackles that are not rated and are not anywhere near as safe as a rated shackle.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
**** breaking, tired of **** breaking. First the muffler breaks on the ute, then the brush cutter takes for ever to start and won't rev and keeps stalling. Then I discover the trailer spring is about to rip free, because the front right hanger has basically ripped off. None of the above I can fix myself....., and none of the above jobs are cheap fixes, when you have to pay for a shop to do the job........
Then you go to try put the trailer on the ute and find out the ute is too low anyway and the chains of the trailer drag on the ground and you have about 100mm of clearance between the end of the draw bar and the road. So go down a slope and it drags on the ground, plus the chain shackles won't go through the holes in the tow bar, because there is not enough room in the holes, even with small shackles. So looks like I need to buy those spring shackles that are not rated and are not anywhere near as safe as a rated shackle.
............... and you are only 2 days into 2022. :)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
But you know how it goes when the Police actually crack down on this behaviour, rather than just standing back and watching them not break too many things and generally pissing people off.
Police victimisation, targetting minorities etc etc. They just do what they want with impunity.

Yup, they are mostly a minority and a good many are probably minors and TBH I really don't give a ****. If they learn at a young age that laws are not to be broken or there will be consequences then maybe they won't migrate from committing minor crimes as minor into major crimes as adults. Really, we are doing them a favor. A double favor, really because in the long run it will reduce the over representation of these minorities in our prison population.

Sometimes you have to be mean to be kind!

Just to update the latest in this issue,

I'll be surprised if any of the arrests are for minors and the cops have no leads as they are asking the public to supply the info required to identify these criminals.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
............... and you are only 2 days into 2022. :)
I know, I feel like I should be like my neighbours, sit on the dole and watch tv all day long. That way I don't need to drive my car, I don't need any equipment, instead just let all the grass grow around the edges and not worry about it, and no need for a trailer because nothing needs moving...... Instead I spend 45hrs a week at work, I spend another 10hrs a week getting to and from work, plus 10hrs a week maintaining a second home that unfortunately causes **** to break, all so I can earn enough money to pay for all the **** that breaks.... Doesn't seem right? Hahahaha

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
.... and then some little ****** breaks into your house to steal your **** because they consider you well off because you do 40hours + a week of work whilst they sit and drink piss and smoke pot on our tax payer dollar! Then they complain the system is rigged and they are treated differently and we should be giving them more **** because we have jobs.

Beneficeries should all have govco issued bank cards where money is loaded on each week and can only be used too buy groceries at recognized outlets. WTF should we the tax payer fork out for their booze and drugs.

Welfare is about supplying the necessities of life, those things people need to have to survive, those nice to have things you only get when you work and earn the right to buy that ****.