Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Why couldn't you have pulled in behind him in the first place instead of needing to be in front and doing the same thing as him? From what I read, you're both kind of as bad as each other.

Not trying to be offensive, but you kind of did Tue exact thing we are complaining about lol
Nah fair enough comment, probably should have. My thoughts are I tried to overtake a slow car and sped up a little to finish off the maneuver I had begun without making too much of a fuss. When that didn't work I slotted back in behind. But yeah the more I read that I should have just done that in the first place.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Further on from tyre rant. Valve in one tyre has failed so now it won't pump up. Same tyre company never called me back with a quote with tyres either so looks like they lost our business.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
fixing up other peoples lazy work.
doing stuff at work I shouldn't have to do because people have been lazy.
wondering how some workpieces are how they are and why its so messy and makes no sense.

looking at the massive mess created by some who critised others of creating a mess that was organised (put together not thrown everywhere) and was lesser in size.
stumbling across pure rubbish left laying about, such as half drunk coffees in paper cups.

asking yourself why you have to pick up the pace from the slackness of others.
wondering what they have been doing to only get up to a very early stage when other exact same areas have already been completed in half the time.

about a nads whisker away from absolutely loosing my stuff at a handful of people at work.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
fixing up other peoples lazy work.
doing stuff at work I shouldn't have to do because people have been lazy.
wondering how some workpieces are how they are and why its so messy and makes no sense.

looking at the massive mess created by some who critised others of creating a mess that was organised (put together not thrown everywhere) and was lesser in size.
stumbling across pure rubbish left laying about, such as half drunk coffees in paper cups.

asking yourself why you have to pick up the pace from the slackness of others.
wondering what they have been doing to only get up to a very early stage when other exact same areas have already been completed in half the time.

about a nads whisker away from absolutely loosing my stuff at a handful of people at work.

Sounds like a typical day at work :(

vscalaisNZL

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs Calais
I would've blown his crappie falcon off the road

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Female drivers. How the #### do some of them get their licence? Flash their tits at the instructor?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Optus. Finally got a hold of an Aussie in Adelaide yesterday. Top bloke got everything sorted. Today? Net down since 1 30 and very unstable before that. Get some one in Mumbai who wants to run through all the troubleshooting bs again. Told him to put me through to his supervisor. Oh he's not on premises will be 15 minutes. 40 minutes later still waiting. First world problems.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
wankers that cut me off today jumping from the far right lane (3 lane road) into my lane (far left) without even turning their head to look what was around them and was 1m away from destroying my front end
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I blew up at them at the next set of lights and they tried assuring me they did nothing wrong... wow.

Worst part, i felt bad for blowing up because this couple was in there 90s at LEAST

I reckon at that age you shouldnt be driving a scooter, let alone driving a sedan on a highway f4arrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Spent half the morning looking for my engineering degree (need it to apply for teaching accreditation)

Went I went to the court house for JP to verify copies they were on lunch break. I said 'stuff it' and went home to prepare VB for upcoming Australia Day car show.

Stew70

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS
This may have been mentioned already, sorry if it has. People driving in right lane (not only freeway but suburban roads too) and travelling slower than speed limit. The arrogance of people. What ever happened to.... "Keep left unless overtaking". They don't give a s***. Then if you have a go at them, you cop the finger or worse because they're apparently right. FFFFFFFFF.........