Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Did they put the tits and ass back in big brother or is it still some family rated crap

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Lying customers **** me up the wall.

Our schnitzel menu can come in schnitzel or pizza form. So a parmigana pizza, is a pizza with ham, tomato paste, and cheese. So instead of the schnitzel you get a pizza base.

Anyway, a customers partner ordered a Malibu PIZZA. All good.

Partner comes up and says he doesn't eat pizza, can he change it to the schnitzel. I go into the kitchen, and the pizza is getting cut up. I go out an explain to him that its already cooked and if he wants the schnitzel he has to pay for it. He retaliates with a "Well I don't eat pizza, so I won't eat it". I explain that since it wasn't our fault I won't replace it for free. He can pay it he want it.

He huffs off back to his table, comes back 1 minute later and say that his partner didn't specify she wanted the pizza. Well 90% of my customers want the schnitzels and not the pizza, and I was on the till so A) there is no way I would have assumed it was a pizza, B) I always ask if they want schnitzel or pizza if they don't specify, C) I repeat every order back to people, and D) HOW THE #### DID YOU KNOW SHE ORDERED THE PIZZA IF SHE WASN'T SURE WHAT SHE ORDERED. Lying ####.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Don't get your point.

Please do not take it the wrong way, just taking a jab at the show. You said there IS an alternative (like saying 1) and me, a smart ass as usual, I said ARE implying 2 or more, as anything is better than that show.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
####in real estate agents who lack understanding and professionalism. Why do people pay these knuckle draggers so much money to open put an ad online and open a door? Seriously! Can't wait to be done with this purchase!

(yes I know there are some that are very good at what they do - the one I'm dealing with at the moment is NOT one of those!)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
the VX that gave me 3 years of trouble free motoring then now that its my daily drive there is a new part to be replaced every week, i just replaced the exhaust after it fell off then the driveshaft craps itself so now i'm waiting for the new ones to arrive, then there is the wheel that is buckled and only realised after checking the drive shafts. then the rear camber wear that has destroyed 2 tyres and i didn't even know as its the inside rears.
so now $210 for catback, $240 driveshafts, $1000 new wheels and tyres.....
thought about selling it but i still like it too much and keep modding it....just bought new springs and SS front bar & skirts..i have to stop!!

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Finding a fluffing sump plug washer: Copper, M14 ID, 20mm OD and 1.5mm thick. Sounds easy right?

Supershit, Autobastard, Repco, Speeds, Holden and Bunnings - not one, no I don't want fibre, I want what the manufacturer went with, oh great you have plugs but not washers.....

Thank you ebay for 10, aside putting up with a drizzly oil drip for 2 days while I wait. First time my Commondore has been an Uncommondore.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Finding a fluffing sump plug washer: Copper, M14 ID, 20mm OD and 1.5mm thick. Sounds easy right?

Supershit, Autobastard, Repco, Speeds, Holden and Bunnings - not one, no I don't want fibre, I want what the manufacturer went with, oh great you have plugs but not washers.....

Thank you ebay for 10, aside putting up with a drizzly oil drip for 2 days while I wait. First time my Commondore has been an Uncommondore.

Have you tried a bolt and fastener shop? They would have had them.