Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Got to wonder how he keeps getting back in after Trump built that great wall....
Is a sport for them ;)

The wall construction stopped soon after he was out of office. There is another wave of migrants waiting for the Trump era Title 42 expries... Kind of like horses on a gate, waiting for the doors to open.

Anyway, the INS, Border Patrol, and the other agencies cannot do much. They have a catch an release policy. They get dropped in a Sanctuary City and they are given a Court Date. They never show up for court, nothing is done. Also, Chinese nationals cross the border by buses from Canada. Those bastards are setting up Fentanol facilities in Mexico and Canada, and they are pushing the junk into the US.

If you want to come over, fly to Mexico or Canada, and walk over, nobody is checking. If you fly over, that is another ball game.

Perhaps Trump was right, he said that Mexico will build/finish the wall and pay for it. When those Vatos find out the mess they got into, Mexico will not want any of them back; neither the Yanks fleeing the US.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Some of those couriers can be dodgy though. It's easier for them to slip a note in your letter box & claim you weren't home. Ringing the bell, getting a signature etc takes time. And as the adage goes, time is money. They prefer to dump the lot at the post office at the end of a run. Still get paid regardless of whether it is delivered or not.

I reckon I’ve had that happen a couple of times. I use to complain at the local post office when collecting the item pointing out I was at home the whole time. Magically, we haven’t had an unattended ‘carded delivery’ since.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
US population 350 million?
AUST pop. 25 million? Lot more yanks than aussies?
They have had more than one mass shooting per day since the beginning of the year. On a population basis ratio we should have had 14. I haven't heard of any this year in Australia.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Sad that just Commodores is accepting ad revenue from this mob. I doubt there would be a single indigenous Australian here. View attachment 251283
1. I'd guess adverts are power by google, not chosen by admin.
2. Why would you need indigenous people here to make it a valid advert?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Sad that just Commodores is accepting ad revenue from this mob. I doubt there would be a single indigenous Australian here.
wow thats a big assumption to make

I think demographic wise theres likely to be more indiginous members in a Commodore forum than just about any other car related page. Why would you think there wouldn't be indiginous members? Do they not drive, do they not have cars?

Or are you one of those people that assumes all indiginous people are unemployed and sit around drinking and hence wouldn't need a car forum?

Also if you don't like ads, get an adblocker. I haven't seen an ad on JC for over 10 years (or any website for that matter), if you don't use one in 2023 (especially when they are free) you shouldn't be on the internet.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just heard some 10 or 12 year old girl was bashed last week by a group of 12 year old Eshay's. This happened at 2pm on a main road in Launceston just up from the cinema. A father stepped in and they started bashing him too. The group will not be charged as they are under 14 and are exempt from criminal prosecution until they turn 14. This is so wrong.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
I reckon I’ve had that happen a couple of times. I use to complain at the local post office when collecting the item pointing out I was at home the whole time. Magically, we haven’t had an unattended ‘carded delivery’ since.
We have had the same problem with meter readers. The wont come on the property when there is a loose dog. Fair enough too many of them get bitten and understand their reluctance to take a chance plus they would lose their jobs if they did.

However they email us to tell us when a meter reader is due so we make sure our dog is shut in the house. Our dog lets us know when anyone arrives so we are forewarned. One time he just left a message in the post box saying there was a loose dog on the property. So I rung our electricity provider and complained. It hasn't happened since that time. Funny thing he knows our neighbour who also has a dog and he has been seen patting it.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
wow thats a big assumption to make, also very racist in the sense that you find that sad when it doesn't impact your life in any way what so ever

I think demographic wise theres likely to be more indiginous members in a Commodore forum than just about any other car related page. Why would you think there wouldn't be indiginous members? Do they not drive, do they not have cars?

Or are you one of those people that assumes all indiginous people are unemployed and sit around drinking and hence wouldn't need a car forum?

Also if you don't like ads, get an adblocker. I haven't seen an ad on JC for over 10 years (or any website for that matter), if you don't use one in 2023 (especially when they are free) you shouldn't be on the internet.
He might have a problem with non white people. His talk of Maori (not Maories) being around for a free feed is an example. On that subject i went to the May parade on Saturday in Ipswich and the one in Brisbane yesterday. As an honoury member of the CFMEU I don't pay union fees so I got a free feed on both those days as did my wife who is not a union member. I am not Maori.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Is a sport for them ;)

The wall construction stopped soon after he was out of office. There is another wave of migrants waiting for the Trump era Title 42 expries... Kind of like horses on a gate, waiting for the doors to open.

Anyway, the INS, Border Patrol, and the other agencies cannot do much. They have a catch an release policy. They get dropped in a Sanctuary City and they are given a Court Date. They never show up for court, nothing is done. Also, Chinese nationals cross the border by buses from Canada. Those bastards are setting up Fentanol facilities in Mexico and Canada, and they are pushing the junk into the US.

If you want to come over, fly to Mexico or Canada, and walk over, nobody is checking. If you fly over, that is another ball game.

Perhaps Trump was right, he said that Mexico will build/finish the wall and pay for it. When those Vatos find out the mess they got into, Mexico will not want any of them back; neither the Yanks fleeing the US.

Trump recently said at one of his political gigs the wall was finished. So which is it, is it finished or is Trump a liar?