Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
When the hell did domino's get so expensive?
I haven't had a delivery from them for a while, Use to pick it up as they are only a 5 minute drive away. Was feeling a bit lazy to cook so thought I'd get pizza, Ended up cooking

Screenshot_20240302_182715_Domino's.jpg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
When the hell did domino's get so expensive?
I haven't had a delivery from them for a while, Use to pick it up as they are only a 5 minute drive away. Was feeling a bit lazy to cook so thought I'd get pizza, Ended up cooking

View attachment 264871

I can't stand dominos.....

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Hmmm, I am opposite.
Went to Dominos late yesterday, my second ever visit, and got a mini hawaiian for $5
Sadly I have never seen so many ferals in the one place on a friday evening, but I spose with a tobacco shop and booze outlet next door you can't expect too much
Also could not understand young ladies dressed to the nines looking immaculate but with feral men, pants hanging down exposing their jocks, no shirts, bare feet looking for all the world absolute yobbos.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Hmmm, I am opposite.
Went to Dominos late yesterday, my second ever visit, and got a mini hawaiian for $5
Sadly I have never seen so many ferals in the one place on a friday evening, but I spose with a tobacco shop and booze outlet next door you can't expect too much
Also could not understand young ladies dressed to the nines looking immaculate but with feral men, pants hanging down exposing their jocks, no shirts, bare feet looking for all the world absolute yobbos.

Usually I get a mini pizza for my 7yo, But they didn't have them on the website menu tonight

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Usually I get a mini pizza for my 7yo, But they didn't have them on the website menu tonight
Yeah not on the Launceston menu anymore either.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Last time I went to Dominos and that was quite a while ago I was armed with their discount voucher. No it didn't apply to what I had ordered. I was a bit slow on the uptake and should have asked what it applied to.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Domino’s is pretty expensive now. I used to get Domino’s if I wanted pizza but switched over to Pizza Hut quite a while ago after Domino’s jacked up their prices.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We are back at Pizza Hut too now. Domino's got expensive and their pizza's were crap but it's not something we do often.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Girl in her 20's is staring at you - "why are you ogling me, creep!".
This actually happened to me, but because I couldn't be bothered arguing with a complete moron, I ended up apologising to her.
Guilty conscience

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
We are back at Pizza Hut too now. Domino's got expensive and their pizza's were crap but it's not something we do often.
Agre Pizza Hut make nicer pizzas too.