Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It would seem the stadium was not a deal breaker either way. It was only a minor faction who were trying to stop it. I think the real issues for people were housing, especially costs to rent and the cost of living which rents are eating into people's budget probably more than anything because of us having the lowest household income of any state but with rents as dear as many large cities on the mainland. With Hobart being the most expensive capital city to live in based on percentage of income and cost of living.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I shudder every time I read the word Greenies bc these are the same people who cannot live without air conditioning and guess what is one of the major contributors to climate change, yep, air cons, as India reported last year saying the solution to their heat was to install more air cons but of course in case anyone does not know, the by product of an air conditioner is more hot air, not unlike the public service.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I shudder every time I read the word Greenies bc these are the same people who cannot live without air conditioning and guess what is one of the major contributors to climate change, yep, air cons, as India reported last year saying the solution to their heat was to install more air cons but of course in case anyone does not know, the by product of an air conditioner is more hot air, not unlike the public service.
Yep. I have neighbours who claim to be greenies, yet are the first to turn on their air conditioning at the slightest hint of sunshine.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Things that annoy me this weekend? A cracked glass sliding door.

Renovation dog strikes again. I didn’t see it happen so not sure on the how, but when I came inside and asked what happened to the door, they both disappeared really fast.

Bloody dogs. Glass replacement in a sliding door is not something I am going to try DIY. Find out Monday how much this newest dog Reno has cost us.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Things that annoy me this weekend? A cracked glass sliding door.

Renovation dog strikes again. I didn’t see it happen so not sure on the how, but when I came inside and asked what happened to the door, they both disappeared really fast.

Bloody dogs. Glass replacement in a sliding door is not something I am going to try DIY. Find out Monday how much this newest dog Reno has cost us.

Not covered by your home insurance ?

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Yep. I have neighbours who claim to be greenies, yet are the first to turn on their air conditioning at the slightest hint of sunshine.
Couldn't be worse than the mob across the street.
Nothing unusual when they come home from work then sit in the car on the phone for ages, engine running with air con on of course.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
They might not have seen the glass if it was clean, might need a strip down the bottom that they can see.
I did say that last night, that I will put dog eye level stickers on the replacement glass just in case......

its rarely clean, it is always decorated with nose prints :D

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I did say that last night, that I will put dog eye level stickers on the replacement glass just in case......

its rarely clean, it is always decorated with nose prints :D

A series of these would work.

92045506.jpg