Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yep it's a supply issue and while there is this issue rents will continue to increase. So looks no rates reprieve this year, and I'm wondering if we'll get another one or two rate increases.
There will never be enough supply for the ridiculous immigration ponzi.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
There will never be enough supply for the ridiculous immigration and house investment/negative geared ponzi scheme
FIFY :p

And let’s not forget the large number of residential realestate foreign investors who buy but don’t rent them out (to keep it in as new condition) while aiming for pure capital gains (or offshoring wealth down under) :oops:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Well doesn't look like we're getting a rate cut. As I suspected months ago inflation is still too high and the driver is rents, up 12% and rents are not going to come down while there is a mass shortage of supply across the country.
Rates are fine, people just got used to stupidly low ones.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Rates are fine, people just got used to stupidly low ones.
So glad i locked in a low 2.59% fixed rate for 5 years 3 years ago lol

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
So glad i locked in a low 2.59% fixed rate for 5 years 3 years ago lol
lol you’ll be like all the ones then panicking when you come off the fixed rate and repayments double overnight.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Always annoys me how immigrants move to Australia for a better life, one afforded to Australians by the efforts and sacrifices of our service personnel, yet when I attend the dawn service each year it’s almost exclusively white Anglo attendees.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Always annoys me how immigrants move to Australia for a better life, one afforded to Australians by the efforts and sacrifices of our service personnel, yet when I attend the dawn service each year it’s almost exclusively white Anglo attendees.
Because the progressive, woke, lefties are preaching that the ANZAC tradition is racist.

It is not a new thing, it has been going on for years under different banners, and outrage against the ADF who are just an "ill-disciplined murdering rabble" according to a vocal minority who get too much publicity.
The previous couple of Chiefs of ADF also did Defence personnel no favours by their speeches which were written by an ex-ADF officer who "was not in a good head space" at the time, and he/she was a shining light assisting the ABC with their agenda pushing 10+years ago.
Shat me to tears.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
back to the imbecilic immigration argument, are we? my neighbour is over here from Serbia on a temporary work visa. in between her FIFO shift, she works a second job to pay the rent and save enough money to hopefully gain permanent residency. meanwhile Aussies are too busy whinging about the price of timtams.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
back to the imbecilic immigration argument, are we? my neighbour is over here from Serbia on a temporary work visa. in between her FIFO shift, she works a second job to pay the rent and save enough money to hopefully gain permanent residency. meanwhile Aussies are too busy whinging about the price of timtams.
Tone deaf and not related to the topic like always.

Maybe aussies should just sit on welfare like yourself?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The stupidity of putting an acknowledgement of country at the start of a dawn service.