Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

this is a thread to say what u think about the performance of the moderators here

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Put it this way - with the crap I get away with posting lately, these mods gotta be pretty laid back ^_^

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
The mods remind me of the Rudd government... :whistling

In that case, you will now be charged $6 per post, there will be a 6000% tax charged on top of this.

Enjoy ;)

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
In that case, you will now be charged $6 per post, there will be a 6000% tax charged on top of this.

Enjoy ;)

LOL minux ^^

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
buts buts buts I gots deleted? :(

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
free speech in australia.

Australia doesn't have a right to free speech. The owner of this forum can choose to nominate anyone to moderate it however they see fit.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
:mods: i think mods do an awesome job keeping everything running as it should - now, where do i collect my cheque??

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
lets see what the public think of the mods on this forrum, if it gets locked its a perversion of free speech in australia.

Sorry to disappoint mate, but there's no freedom of speech in the Australian Constitution.

Australian Defamation Laws and the Internet

Personally, for the amount of crap they get, I think the mods here do a rather good job. :)

metalfossil

Reaction score
I believe that all of them are doing a great job. Perhaps except for one. Then again I definitetly belive this was because I had a run in with him. I totally believed at the time that he was pompous, self-opinionated and didn't understand the meaning of the word moderate. I even believed he was just a tad sensitive and couldn't take a joke.

To these ends (after the removal of a couple of my posts) I cracked the sads and didn't visit here for quite sometime.

However, I like coming here and realise that if I wan't to stay I have to abide by their rules and I realised that I was also just being a tad sensitive:whistling

Thanks for listening.

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Put it this way - with the crap I get away with posting lately, these mods gotta be pretty laid back ^_^

Agreed!!!

Had a run in with one with my old user name though, but I got over it!

Keep on doing whatever it is u guy n gals do yeah!:thumbsup: