Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

this is a thread to say what u think about the performance of the moderators here

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Mods do a good job here. There are times when we hate them and times when we love them.

Anyway Minux's posts and opinions always amused me and quite fun to read threads where he goes against the whole JC community!!! It's quite entertaining if you know what I mean.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
:rofl: :rofl: @ Reaper

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mods do a good job here. There are times when we hate them and times when we love them.

Anyway Minux's posts and opinions always amused me and quite fun to read threads where he goes against the whole JC community!!! It's quite entertaining if you know what I mean.

trust me, it is not that I go against the rest of the community, people with the same opinions as mine keep their mouth shut for whatever reasons and stay clear. Kind of boring when it is a one way opinion so I say my 2 cents, whether people agree or not is another thing :)

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
We have mods?:p.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
trust me, it is not that I go against the rest of the community, people with the same opinions as mine keep their mouth shut for whatever reasons and stay clear. Kind of boring when it is a one way opinion so I say my 2 cents, whether people agree or not is another thing :)

Yeah I know what you are saying but you entertain in a funny way with your posts whether you realized that or not.
Still its nothing wrong with expressing your opinions no matter how different they are.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
lol at this post :thumbsup:

If you have an issue then join another forum, tis not like this is the only Holden or Commodore related forum on the World Wide Web.

Mods here are more then fair. I had my fair share of attacking and receiving over the JC Club venture of last year and IMHO on some occasions I was a bit too passionate and might have pushed the bar a tad, but Garth (and others involved) took it from my point of view, told me to take 2 steps back and see it from there point of view, and we moved on.

If this was a mod bashing thread then its failed, if this is a praise the mod team thread then success :thumbsup:

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
From what I hear your biggest prerequisites are that the person is alive and human

Thats funny cause from what i hear Minux is actually part alien, and somehow related to Troy Dann.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline