Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

this is a thread to say what u think about the performance of the moderators here

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
I haven't been on here that long, but i think the mods here are about the same as any other forum i've been on. I'm pretty sure it would suck donkey b@11s if there were no mods.

:thumbsup: 10/10

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Full alien, Troy is my sister ;)

Chuck Norris is my son.
There was no evolution. All living things on this earth are here because Chuck Norris let them live.

:bow::bow::bow:

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Mods eh,well let me see.I have has fantastic help from some,minux for one has been very helpful.He knows im no good guy but he is willing to help me if needed.Troy has been very tolerant of me and has kept me on here when i deserved to go.Ive had a few run-ins with other mods,even have one every once in a while try and get me going with personal attacks,falming etc(no not you Dave) but hey if thats all the have in life then i pity them.All in all i think they do a great job.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Needless to say I would have sexual relations with ANY of the Mods here.
Call me sometime.

For someone who complains about spelling/grammar, you just made one of the mistakes that I think is most common :p
Ummm that'd be me. Gave up trying to correct Minux's posts though (and there are so bloody many of them!)

Mods eh,well let me see.I have has fantastic help from some,minux for one has been very helpful.He knows im no good guy but he is willing to help me if needed.Troy has been very tolerant of me and has kept me on here when i deserved to go.Ive had a few run-ins with other mods,even have one every once in a while try and get me going with personal attacks,falming etc(no not you Dave) but hey if thats all the have in life then i pity them.All in all i think they do a great job.
again, that'd be me. From memory we wind each other up pretty well so all in all a fair fight. Seems to have died in the arse again though. Wanna rumble? lol.

lets see what the public think of the mods on this forrum, if it gets locked its a perversion of free speech in australia.
Not sure if this belongs here with a comment like that, jokes section perhaps? Love people who carry on about free speech. Too much American TV maybe. Either way the site is owned by someone so you are only allowed to access it within their conditions and they can do as they like without consultation or justification.

Having said that i'm moving this to the FEEDBACK section where it should be...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Mods are doing great as i said, cept for some reason, that tool TWOJZ hasn't been banned yet, all he, she or it does, is make useless posts taking the mickey out of Commodores and is a waste of space. People on here have been banned for less than that. At least most of us that have been banned, still contribute constructively 90% of the time.

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
lol yes mate we just got the post report, no need to repost it here. If he has broken a rule he'll be treated like anyone else. There are people here i find twice as annoying but it isn't a reason to ban them.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ummm that'd be me. Gave up trying to correct Minux's posts though (and there are so bloody many of them!)

:rofl: I gave up correcting and proofing my posts a long time ago. most of the time I'm posting during a phone call etc. So I read quickly if it makes sense bam, I post :p

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Some are good, some are lame. I got a negative rep from vlv8vic telling me that I'm uneducated of the dangers of drugs LMFAO!!!!!!!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Hah, what a stir. (Pretends to stir pot)

I've watched alot of mods over the last 4 1/2 odd years on this site, and for the most part they have done a bang up job. Mind you, they have the wrath of Darren & Garth to behold should they start to play up.

And hey, you can't ban every d!ckhead, who will I tease if we do that??

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Some are good, some are lame. I got a negative rep from vlv8vic telling me that I'm uneducated of the dangers of drugs LMFAO!!!!!!!

LOL your comments were uneducated and i did give rep, not because i was a mod but because i knew you were wrong!!!

Like i said earlier though, if people have a problem don't do the "i don't care but i'll have a public cry" thing, send a PM, see if you can come to some sort of an agreement and get over it. At the end of the day i couldn't care less who i upset, because something that upsets someone else might not bother someone else so we will never know. Hell if i tried to remember all the bits of rep i had recieved i'd be bitter and twisted by now. Rep me, if it's justified i'll get over it, if not justified, i'll deal with it and get over it!r

Last edited: