Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tightening original bolts to specified Nm's

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Read a post and stop assuming I NEVER once criticised vc for not changing the bolts, not once, go on actually read.

I criticised his attitude regarding having to be supplied new bolts if they should be replaced.

For the record I actually do the work on my own car, so am far from just an arm chair expert.

To say I am confused is correct, I am confused as to why you can't be bothered reading what I actually posted.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I said its not worth arguing over trifling details like this. It wasn't then and it isnt now.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Read a post and stop assuming I NEVER once criticised vc for not changing the bolts, not once, go on actually read.

I criticised his attitude regarding having to be supplied new bolts if they should be replaced.

For the record I actually do the work on my own car, so am far from just an arm chair expert.

To say I am confused is correct, I am confused as to why you can't be bothered reading what I actually posted.

If you read my posts, especially the last one, you will notice that I was only talking about the topic at hand, rather than go right through a whole range of cars and all their nuts and bolts that hold the thing together. After all, who wants to read through a list as long as your body looking for an answer about 4 bolts on one specific car?