Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Troy's VS CLUBBY

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
*Twin 2.5in into 2 mufflers into twin 2.5in with no rear resi

Basically what mine is. Have you heard mine since i cut the rear muffler off?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Hey Troy, what leather did you use to wrap around your B&M Shifter. I want to do a custom leather wrap around the stock Holden auto shifter, but I'm looking for a suitable piece of leather.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
stocky..
nah i dont think i have heard ur's in a while..last time i heard urs was when it was rainin and we where in the undercover carpart..sounded aswsome with the cam nice and lumpy...do u think that an exhaust like ur's will be big enough for a cammed and blown 5lt?

hamatime...
i used a leather boot i got from repco, i forgot wat the name was but all i did was cut alil bit off the bottom and put a screw in each corner of the leather boot into the white plastic and then once u put the top facia back on just pull the excess leather out so its not stuck under the plastic..good luck it should look nice

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
stocky..
nah i dont think i have heard ur's in a while..last time i heard urs was when it was rainin and we where in the undercover carpart..sounded aswsome with the cam nice and lumpy...do u think that an exhaust like ur's will be big enough for a cammed and blown 5lt?

I think that was my old exhaust, single 2.5 out the back with resonator. Now its a full twin 2.5 with no resonator, which is overkill for what mine is, and should be plenty for yours as well

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
well not much has been happenin, finally put a new charger belt on after 2 and a half weeks :) and power seems good, the belt doesnt seem to slip when its new..
The Vt brake booster n cylinder has arrived, not goin to bother to put that on until i get the manifold back which i hope is sooner rather than later.Then ill chuck them on and put the 10mm top gun ignition leads on aswell, plus might paint my rocker covers aswell..

also just brought a Crane 286 cam with lifters and springs for a pretty good price, it has been used but not for that long..so now i have to slowly get parts like stally..

I also have a pretty trick design for a few gauges on the passenger side of the dash where the indent is, will prob hold TRANS TEMP, OIL, and im not sure on the other one..

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
Thanks blown v6 hatch, never new that..

Thanks DVS_BT1

Also was in knox before, car was parked in carpark, was showin a mate my car and cops came past and gave me a defect and EPA, FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!! i wasnt doin anything just standin infront of my car with the bonnet open..but he was an ok copper..it was goin to happen sooner or later..

now im thinkin when i get it cleard, if its worth gettin a VASS engineer certificate or just put it back on and sell it altogether, or sell the car seperate and then sell the charger..CBF gettin hasseld anymore

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Also was in knox before, car was parked in carpark, was showin a mate my car and cops came past and gave me a defect and EPA, FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!! i wasnt doin anything just standin infront of my car with the bonnet open..but he was an ok copper..it was goin to happen sooner or later..

now im thinkin when i get it cleard, if its worth gettin a VASS engineer certificate or just put it back on and sell it altogether, or sell the car seperate and then sell the charger..CBF gettin hasseld anymore

also just brought a Crane 286 cam with lifters and springs for a pretty good price, it has been used but not for that long..so now i have to slowly get parts like stally..

I also have a pretty trick design for a few gauges on the passenger side of the dash where the indent is, will prob hold TRANS TEMP, OIL, and im not sure on the other one..

WAAAAAAA :surprise:
lol.

so what you going to do?

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks blown v6 hatch, never new that..

Thanks DVS_BT1

Now you know why I didn't bother with my charger anymore. They're an instant defect. EPA test means absolutely everything back to standard. ECU, intake, etc. Headers and exhaust are fine for testing, as long as you have 2 decent cats (is yours twin?), and its quiet.