Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 forum upgrade TECHNICAL problems - post here

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
on opera 10 browser its got an inch gap down each side so forum doesnt fill screen.also the ends of thread titles get cut off if they are long so cant see full questions people are asking.

Will install opera tonight and check it out.

Anyone else tried to load the new site on slower internet? The index page is all over the place and it's very slow to browse. It didn't do this before.

Will be doing a few changes later to hopefully fix this issue. Although, I am not sure how to test it...

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
also if you click on someones username all the options box with pm member etc is way up the top of the page not beside there name and if you serch posts by user it has multiple copies of the same post at the same time

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
also if you click on someones username all the options box with pm member etc is way up the top of the page not beside there name and if you serch posts by user it has multiple copies of the same post at the same time

Clearly thats an issue with opera as it works fine in IE and FF.

Try a better browser maybe lolo?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Still having a problem with preview when in the 'new posts' section. Works fine if i just go into a normal page tho (ie manually going into the pub, then looking at the list of threads).
Update on this, it does work fine, however on this new forum, you can only see the preview if you hover over the title. On the old forum, it would preview if you hovered over the box. Can this be changed?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
hmm, quick reply down bottom seems to be freaking out on some threads. some its fine(this one for instance), some its overlapped on itself

not sure if its a forum glitch or a page loading problem, loading the same thread again, it shows fine.

click me(big res pic)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Stupid question but i cant seem to find how to get to the threads that i have previously posted in
Any with new posts show up in your normal usercp (now called 'settings')

Failing that, just search posts by you, with results showing as threads.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
For some reason most of the "iv'e posted in this thread" arrows don't appear for me. Occasionally they do but it's definitely the exception to the rule. I am running FF 3.6.

Reaper

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
also i noticed using mobile phone that a simple text thread (no pics) with a few replies is now 1.5MB to download, rather than around 300kb with the old layout