Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV OTR's Which one and why

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Thanks for the responses, think I am going to go with the VCM, now for the exhaust !!!!!!!

Post up some pics fitted mate, would like to take a look.
I ordered my catback today. KPM are shipping out my 2.5" zorst today so should be here on friday hopefully in time for a fitment on saturday. Then Pacemaker headers will follow shortly.
What setup are you going for in your wagon? My brothers ssv wagon has the KPM setup, sounds fantastic with no drone at all.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Ask which one's the best, get told, pick a different one. LOL!!! :D Typical JC.

S

SenatorMike

Thanks for the responses, think I am going to go with the VCM, now for the exhaust !!!!!!!

Great choice on the VCM I have one on My Senator Sig with liitle somthing extra behind it :thumbsup: you will love it.
IMG_0625.jpg

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Great choice on the VCM I have one on My Senator Sig with liitle somthing extra behind it :thumbsup: you will love it.

I dunno mate but when I saw that, either my undies got smaller- or something got bigger. Very nice :yeah:

chocco

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SportWagon, VZ Crewman Cross 8
SenatorMike, nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind is pretty much made up going to go for the VCM, just looking around at exhausts at the moment, don't know whether to go for the VCM full exhaust inc headers or to get a Sureflow sent down from Sydney and whether or not I get the headers coated.

The guys at VCM are extremely helpful and professional I have found, I am sure they have a really good exhaust, but I just want to be sure.

chocco

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SportWagon, VZ Crewman Cross 8
Mind is made up now went for a drive in a maunual wagon with a 3inchexhaust headers and VCM OTR. Bring on the Tax Cheque !!!!!