Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 low fuel warning

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
Engineering mode is awesome, thanks. I'll have a play tomorrow with it when I fill up again.

Now the only thing left that I want changed is the time display on the SV6 stereo when playing an MP3 CD instead of that useless "Track 001" etc. I.e. I want Time and song info to be displayed at the same time the same as you get when playing a normal audio CD :)

affinity

Reaction score
Members Ride
International (Dual Fuel) VE MY10 Sedan, 3.6L 4A
Engineering mode is awesome, thanks. I'll have a play tomorrow with it when I fill up again.

Now the only thing left that I want changed is the time display on the SV6 stereo when playing an MP3 CD instead of that useless "Track 001" etc. I.e. I want Time and song info to be displayed at the same time the same as you get when playing a normal audio CD :)
Hmm, I want bluetooth to tell me the calling number without me needing to look at the phone itself!

Reaction score
Website
www.sportsmodelsaustralia.com.au
Members Ride
VE SV6 2008
so it does display a very low warning after the low warning alarm ???? i havent been that low yet was affraid to try it haha might have to give it a go and carry some fuel in a tin just incase haha

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
Hmm, I want bluetooth to tell me the calling number without me needing to look at the phone itself!

yeah that is very stupid. it should fully integrate with the phone. what is the point of having bluetooth if you have to still use your phone? hmm i will have a squeeze through the manual tonight.

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
my phone anounces me who is calling

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
yeah that is very stupid. it should fully integrate with the phone. what is the point of having bluetooth if you have to still use your phone? hmm i will have a squeeze through the manual tonight.

Yeah I agree. Some phones send the info, some dont, but will if prompted. My sons Nokia works ok with the car in that I can voice dial and it tells me who's calling. My iPhone wont dial by voice in the car (it does in other brands of cars), nor will it tell me who is calling (again, it does in other cars).

Looks like the development team did not have iPhones, or blackberries etc as they could have done soooooo much more for smart phone users :(