Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Victorian Bush Fires

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
Dam this fires are bad, i just heard that the dealth toll has hit 130:rip::cry:

now saying 131 and could rise to above 230....****ing hell!! i was feeling sick and sad when i herd 12 lives were lost the other night when i checked teh news but since then its climbing and climbing and the fires are getting bigger and bigger....not right!!:(, my uncle is where dimond creek is and can see it coming but luckly at this time its going teh other way but i do feel sorry for everone that has been affected by this and hop that if these were started buy arsonists that they burn alive.

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
just heard from my parents in woodside, gippsland that they have the CFA at their house, as the fire has started heading towards them, and they can see the smoke in the sky nearby. they were going to come home tonight, but cant due to the road back to melbourne being closed.

i flew over some of the fires today. saw heaps of burnt out trees, a lot of small patchy fires, and a big cloud of smoke over what i think was marysville

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
just heard from my parents in woodside, gippsland that they have the CFA at their house, as the fire has started heading towards them, and they can see the smoke in the sky nearby. they were going to come home tonight, but cant due to the road back to melbourne being closed.

i flew over some of the fires today. saw heaps of burnt out trees, a lot of small patchy fires, and a big cloud of smoke over what i think was marysville

Im guessing there in the same boat as us, we are watching the Won Wron fire with a very close eye. It keeps breaking containment lines, and the southerly wind isnt helping.

It was contained again at 6:06 tonight and currently remains contained.
Best of luck to your family mate, i havent checked the road closures lately, but they should be able to get to melbourne via sale, My sister just left Sale to head to stradbroke/longford and the road is open, and the highway from Sale to Melbourne is open.

[EDIT] Sorry, just checked, and the south gippy is closed between Yarram and Stradbroke [/EDIT]

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
yeah im waiting for an update. last phone call told me that my parents are going to help the CFA. fire is about an hour away. heres a link to the area they are. Google Maps

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
no story as they speak 4 them selves.

jhgjhgj.jpg

nhgjhtg.jpg

uyjuyhgjnmghv.jpg

no questions pls

cracker

Reaction score
some how my mates car survived the fire although the house didnt, his shattered he hates his car.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I see quite a few VN-VS sitting there on burnt grass brand new for some reason? with burnt cars all around them. Not the time for worrying about cars I know but I bet several hundred muscle cars have been lost

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
i really cannot explain what i seen today up yea rd it makes me sick, and i do tear up thinking about it. i have unconfirmed reports that i have 7 friends who didnt make it i hope that its not true cause i dont know how much more i could handle

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
no story as they speak 4 them selves.

no questions pls

Why no questions? They are not your pictures. If you are claiming they are let me know so I can report you for stock theft.

Seriously. ****ing hell.

Weedo, I hope it all turns out ok mate.