Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Victorian Bush Fires

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Now I'm hearing about looting of abandoned houses. How low will some people stoop?

Chances are the looting is being done by people who have nothing. Although, whats there to loot in shelled out houses? Desperate people do desperate things.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
i really cannot explain what i seen today up yea rd it makes me sick, and i do tear up thinking about it. i have unconfirmed reports that i have 7 friends who didnt make it i hope that its not true cause i dont know how much more i could handle

Our thoughts are with you and with your friends Dave. It takes it toll. But i bet anything that given one chance you would not change who you volunteer for.
You are the Hero's here. All the CFA volunteers, you cant imagine the regard that you are held in.
Why no questions? They are not your pictures. If you are claiming they are let me know so I can report you for stock theft.

Seriously. ****ing hell.

Weedo, I hope it all turns out ok mate.
wernt those pics in yesterdays paper?

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
i got a bit p*ssed off at channel nine, their reporters, film crews etc in nice clean clothes, well slept, etc walking around sticking their beaks into other people's misfortune for ratings.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
yeah im waiting for an update. last phone call told me that my parents are going to help the CFA. fire is about an hour away. heres a link to the area they are. Google Maps

Oh, there alot closer to it, then our properties are. Best of luck to your family mate.

Why no questions? They are not your pictures. If you are claiming they are let me know so I can report you for stock theft.

Seriously. ****ing hell.

I was thinking the exact same thing, especially when one was on the ABC home page for quite sometime, and the other was on the front of the herald sun, its quite obvious he didnt take them lol.

Now I'm hearing about looting of abandoned houses. How low will some people stoop?

That is bloody disgusting, but really it doesnt suprise me, some people have some serious problems.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
know a guy who's been fighting the fires, he's a volunteer for melton cfa, i can't wait till they catch the pricks, just heard they've arrested one person for useing a power tool in killseith south that sparked a fire, so much carnage.

they said bout 7pm tonight that the fires at church hill and another lot that they thought were under control flared up due to strong winds and now out of control again.

they reckon some people are relighting fires, hope they catch them all and i'm getting ****ed of with what these arseinists have done, you f***in assholes.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
wernt those pics in yesterdays paper?

I was thinking the exact same thing, especially when one was on the ABC home page for quite sometime, and the other was on the front of the herald sun, its quite obvious he didnt take them lol.

yep they sure where :thumbsup:
im glad to see that some members have some intelligence lol

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
Our thoughts are with you and with your friends Dave. It takes it toll. But i bet anything that given one chance you would not change who you volunteer for.
You are the Hero's here. All the CFA volunteers, you cant imagine the regard that you are held in.

Cheers tristan i appriciate that comment, the fires have taken a toll on everyone in our brigade long hours the trauma of seeing the devastation its horrendous

but i am really greatful for the public who have come past our station with food and drinks so top efforts to those people as well

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Cheers tristan i appriciate that comment, the fires have taken a toll on everyone in our brigade long hours the trauma of seeing the devastation its horrendous

but i am really greatful for the public who have come past our station with food and drinks so top efforts to those people as well

the trauma and sleep depravation are the only 2 things that i dont miss about my brigade. If i change my job, ill be back in it ASAP. Hopefully i dont need to redo my min-skills and BA. Rescue i can live without

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
iv been to these once lovely areas, will be missed by all in victoria and australia that have been there. been 4wding at bunyip before, was realy nice, had to cut the 4wd and camping trip short that year due to the tracks being flooded on the second day we were there and mates having to rescue tourists on a track that first night, they struggled to get back in the heavy rain in fully equipt 4wd's. and that was only 3 years ago, now its all burnt. can't imagine what it looks like now.