Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vote for our mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I know them:D..

But at first most if not almost all were curious as to the colours with names, Including myself.

New members, And even older ones might not pick who is who or who is what,

Anyone under 40 wouldn't read directions, So i can't see many looking past threads:D. They would miss that link down the bottom.

So what exactly is it you are suggesting we change? You want us to use a bold User title or something similar?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
So what exactly is it you are suggesting we change? You want us to use a bold User title or something similar?
Yes that would be great, Just something that stands out more over all other users.
I like the fact everyone is laid back and fits in, But sometimes some might not recognize and might disrespect you guys not knowing?.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
but in reality no1 should be disrespected ;). moderator or not ;)

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
Yes that would be great, Just something that stands out more over all other users.
I like the fact everyone is laid back and fits in, But sometimes some might not recognize and might disrespect you guys not knowing?.
there shouldn't be any disrespect regardless if the person is mod/admin or normal user; ?

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol

It says moderator next to there name and avatar, shouldnt be that hard to tell if there a mod.

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
It says moderator next to there name and avatar, shouldnt be that hard to tell if there a mod.
so they shouldn't be allowed to have a custom title next to their avatars your saying?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
but in reality no1 should be disrespected ;). moderator or not ;)
there shouldn't be any disrespect regardless if the person is mod/admin or normal user; ?
But people will always disrespect others, Because it's not a comment that is viewed as disrespect to others, Doesn't mean it isn't to it's intended victim?.

People will always disrespect it's a fact of life, And if someone was to say to a mod, They wont get another chance, And based on that, They might not get the chance to redeem themselves.
But it hasn't always been that way,
It's very small even there very small. Some might ignore it, Some hate Sig's some of these people might also not read tags under names, Some even hate Avatars.
I think you can switch most off?.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Haha, the colours aren't confusing. And every forum does it. Green and Pink are the only non staff ones (and black but mine is the only black one, cause i'm sleeping with admin). Not hard to know that the Pink are the Tech guru's.

I don't see the issue about new members disrespecting people. This forum doesn't have Nazi mods like a certain other forums we all know of.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
LOL for 4 days i didnt know this thread existed. I think JC is in a good enough position I've been a member on and off since 2004 and have had a few different accounts. I'd stop comming for a while but have have come back and i can see that that mods and admins have changed and grown alot since the early days. I've seen a lot more maturity from many of them and i think JC is a better place for it.
I think if people have dirty laundry between each other members or mods alike it should be not aired in public.

Vy storm nice to see your face again I begin to think your weren't around anymore (maybe i just haven't seen you though)

Cheers Pub

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Vy storm nice to see your face again I begin to think your weren't around anymore (maybe i just haven't seen you though)

Cheers Pub

Yeah I'm still here. Doing a bit of travel for work these days and involved with another club/forum quite heavily. I still tidy up where I can but don't get too involved with discussions these days as I just can't keep track of them like I used to......

Status
Not open for further replies.