Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Senator with LSx454

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I don't think you should do any bonnet mods as it will ruin the stock look of the car, obviously you want it to be subtle but Hak's idea could work though i believe the cross ITB's look better like Jecs'

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
although, with drysump, could you mount the engine lower and use short runners to clear the bonnet?

Drysump FTW! Will still need to angle the runners to fit under the bonnet though

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
That manifold would suck if u where out driving ,witch will happen and being Australia that can rain when it's sunny witch one day the 2 will happen at the same time unexpectedly, and u could end up with water where it's not wanted !!!

Go something that fits under bonnet !!!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Oval suuucks. Twin 3 inch all the way. Had an oval on the clubby and it just did not suit.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I think it's a personal thing, I really like the oval, I think it makes the back look phat. I also like the fact it's a variation on the original which sort of ones with the build.

Yeah your car. I just don't think the suit the cut out properly. Definitely going to be a sleeper that's for sure.

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
wow im so glad this is in adelaide hopefully will get a glimps of it oneday when its cruising the streets :D

as for the exhuast tip i think if it will look exactly like that it will look the goods, it only when the oval tip doesnt fit in the cutout and hangs to low that it looks crap

Status
Not open for further replies.