Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Commodore manual/auto conversion wiring step by step instruction.

Maxx13

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 Vitara
I'm using a VS Manual Computer and an auto wiring loom, i'm just wondering what people do with C2, C3, and C13 wires on the computer?
Earth them, dont use them? or other?

Any help greatly appreciated

Josh.

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vr statesman
My d2 has a black wire coming out of it? Auto loom manual ecu..94 vr statesman hsv enhanced

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Question, I'm wiring up my speedo and where that plug is near the ECU (on the body loom side), there is 2 purple/white wires together on the same pin.. Which one do I cut or doesn't it matter or do I cut both?

Pig304VsSSute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS ss ute series 3
I have just done this conversion and I sent my ecu to a guy on the gold coast, he remapped my ecu to manual and all I had to was connect the blue/white wire to the purple wire on the speed sensor and hook the reverse lights up as above and bingo no engine light and speedo works a treat. Cost me about $90 from memory.

What blue white wire? Where does that lead to?

VZ_SV6_6Speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6 6 Speed Manual
I have a manual vu commodore ute that had a crash but the engine and gearbox is fine can i use the manual gearbox, manual wiring loom and other parts off the ute to convert a vs commodore series 2 to a manual? Cheers

Bradski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
So what happens if I have a grey and grey/blue wire for neutral start, bridge them together and no start? But if I bridge grey to pink(reverse switch) it starts. Anyone got a fix?

wazas_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 Vs sedan s-pack s2 A4
9 years later this post is very helpful :)

Berry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6
Just bought this speedo sensor can anyone tell me the wire outputs as I need to chop it and wire it all up manually because there's nothing left on the car... yay Originally a auto Vr commodore but has been manual swapped T5?? struggling to get my speedo working tracks on cluster are fine just can't work out these sensor wires.

Thanks Mason

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-111352_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-111352_Chrome.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 168

Berry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6
Just bought this speedo sensor can anyone tell me the wire outputs as I need to chop it and wire it all up manually because there's nothing left on the car... yay Originally a auto Vr commodore but has been manual swapped T5?? struggling to get my speedo working tracks on cluster are fine just can't work out these sensor wires.

Thanks Mason

Auto Ecu, Auto loom, Stock memcal if it helps