Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT-VX Hidden Trip Computer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX commodore
So has anybody tried the "MODE" + "DOWN" one? and if so what does it do and does it screw up your display ?

Cheers guys
Hi I tried mode and down
Now it's stuck in that mode. I have to press mode and up to get other readings. I can't get it back to normal no matter what. I disconnected the battery and still same. Please help someone as I'm stuck in a mode with numbers and readings, codes I have no idea. My workshop manual doesn't have anyinfo. I'm stuck. Any reply appreciated cheers!

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hi I tried mode and down
Now it's stuck in that mode. I have to press mode and up to get other readings. I can't get it back to normal no matter what. I disconnected the battery and still same. Please help someone as I'm stuck in a mode with numbers and readings, codes I have no idea. My workshop manual doesn't have anyinfo. I'm stuck. Any reply appreciated cheers!
Hi,
On the mode section, there is 2 other buttons, push those 2 buttons at the same time & it will revert back to km.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX commodore
Hi,
On the mode section, there is 2 other buttons, push those 2 buttons at the same time & it will revert back to km.
Hi I tried that and it's still won't go back to original mode. Other readings on that setting can be done that way but to go back? I'm stumped. Are you talking about the up and down buttons under mode? I've done it about a dozen or more times. Tanks for the reply. Cheers

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hi I tried that and it's still won't go back to original mode. Other readings on that setting can be done that way but to go back? I'm stumped. Are you talking about the up and down buttons under mode? I've done it about a dozen or more times. Tanks for the reply. Cheers
Maybe your mode switch is damaged & needs replacing?