Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Ss

SSVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7L
Just thaught I would register, I have been reading these forums for a while and decided its about time.

The missus and myself just traded the VZ SV6 we had on a Black VZ SS 5.7L Auto. I was looking at buying a monaro but the SS was there at the right time and a sedan is a bit more practical :yeah:

I have been around commodores since I was a kid, having owned 2 VK 5 litres a VB SLE 5litre and my current toy which is a 5 litre VL. Plus the VZ SV6 we just traded

I will post some piks up in the next few weeks when I have some spare time.

Any help in regards to where to get the exhaust problem fixed in Perth and any other mods that might come in useful will be appreciated. Its completely stock at the moment. Im not entirely sure what we are going to do with it yet but when I learn more about whats around for it, my ideas are going to change.

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see some pics of it!!
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
Gotta love a vz SS!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Yes welcome mate.
Brother has a vz ss also, very nice.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
can't wait to see the pics, got a black VZ SS myself, LOVE EM!

good to see the number in VZ SS's rising on the forum, they're like extinct around here lol

SSVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7L
can't wait to see the pics, got a black VZ SS myself, LOVE EM!

good to see the number in VZ SS's rising on the forum, they're like extinct around here lol

I think they are pretty extinct in general, When I was shopping, I could only find lots of VY SS's, Only one of the holden dealers I went to had one coming in but it was red.

This was the only one that I had seen in the few days I had to look for one. its just lucky it was black otherwise I wouldnt of bought it.

SSVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7L
Here is a pik that the missus sent me this arvo of my new toy

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 197

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Nice car dude love black, are you going to trick up the trans in time, hi-stall e.t.c? do you have trac/control on that model? all the best with the beast.

SSVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7L
I dont know what to do with it just yet, I havent even driven it !!!!!! I dont fly home from work for a while yet..... The missus has been cruising around with it for the last few days.

Im thinking get the exhaust done is the first thing on the agenda. Then maybe some 20inch rims and then drop it. Maybe a monaro bonnet but im not sure if they fit.

Then its time to make it go faster