Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz workshop manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

martrogers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Add me to the 50 buck list.

I was told by a Holden engineer that there is a backdoor way to access the info without registering, are they a series of pdf docs?

Dti-dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 175kw 3.6
Add me to the 50 buck list.

I was told by a Holden engineer that there is a backdoor way to access the info without registering, are they a series of pdf docs?

yeah it is a series of pdf .docs. i haven't had time to look into it i have been really busy. hopefully i will be able to make a "back up copy" soon that does not require all the bull**** to install it. there is alot of information around 5000 pages and its all broken down into section with very simple explinations of how to preform task

bluethunder_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS 5.7 LS1 T56
does someone with this cd want to make a backup and upload it to the forum?

Dti-dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 175kw 3.6
cant someone out of the goodness of their heart just upload it for the benefit of all users?

whats this $50 per copy crap?
thats bloody illegal and you could get in heaps of trouble for selling pirated media.

your right mate, and i had no intentions of selling copys. rather uploading it so others can benefit from it. but whats to say that it does not come back and bite me in the arse? the ****s at infomedia wanted that much information to install it onto just one computer in was unbelieveable, and i have to go through the same process again to install it onto another one.

tigerpm7

Gotta love the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore Executive MY06
For those that want to get their hands dirty there are copies for sale on ebay. I won't post the link here because it's easy to find. For those that don't want a pirated copy it's easier, pay big bucks and buy an original and don't post a link here to say you've got one.

BadSeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Berlina Wagon
Its proberly as simple as uploading the PDF's once downloaded, turn off java scripting in adobe reader.. then it blocks that sort of thing where after a certain time it stops u viewing it, would be one way to get around it, uni's library licensing only allowing items to be read for 48hours before having to be redownloaded. *I DO NOT CONDONE PIRARTING* :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.