Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WaTs ThIs WorLd CoMiN To ????:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i get so over these threads. idiot. should show your sorrow and hand your license in til you are mature enough to treat driving with some repsect.

pacey

I'm Back
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII 2000 Commodre Exec.
Hmmm, this sounds like something I should have jumped in on earlier. I'm still going to have my say though.........Umm, Sorry I have nothing! Damn It!

anfsvl

VPDRIVER
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 Holden Commodore VP SII EXEC
dude i have had my commy for 1 n 1/2 months get pulled up about 1ce or 2ce a week mate all it is is a standary check cos fuk heads like u doing **** n making us commy drivers look all like goons...i tell u wat in tht month n a half i havent copped no fines or demerites...cos i stick to the limits i obey the rules in certain areas...n who the fuk would flang it n say its not my fauilt...u flang it u cop it...the other day i was drving my mates car n its mans n i dont got my mans onli autos n there were jacks rite next to me...n i was revin her...so i rolled down the windo n the offercier sed u rite son...im like yer she has been in the garage for a while just letting her warm up a lil dont want her dien on me...n the waved n drove off u be nice to them n they dont pull u ova...its funni i get the same shella every time...lol she mite like my commy thts y....

noah_73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Wagon
gemini said:
Dont worry about other poeple on the road or trying to impress them and **** like that. Just drive your car normally.

Is it worth getting fined and loosing your points ? Go to the track and show them what your car can do.

What he said. Who give a toss what other pleb drivers do!