Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What’s my car worth?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
IMG_4562.jpeg

it’s gotta be a gold mine. Theres not many left. This was build one of one. GTR.

Facebook said it was worth about $30k. I think $40k is more realistic. What do ya’s think?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I’m sure my brother-in-law’s neighbour‘s cousin’s best friend had one very similar and it sold for $70,000 about 10 years ago. I reckon if you give it a good going over with a pressure wash, and take some better photos, you’d be looking at $80,000+.

Or is this one of those threads where we are all meant to collectively pile on and run the price expectation down?

:)

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
View attachment 258235

it’s gotta be a gold mine. Theres not many left. This was build one of one. GTR.

Facebook said it was worth about $30k. I think $40k is more realistic. What do ya’s think?
Because it's a GTR it would be worth around $40k as is, but chuck the mods on my car, and you've got yourself a crazy weapon on your hands...

Speaking of my Camira SS, I've had to hide it away as I couldn't afford my repayments and now they're trying to repossess it... Anyone want it?