Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Told the missus I expect to have this car still in another 20 years seeing it's the last of it's kind, it's going no where!!!

Nice, I think for a car you want to keep for a long time the Redline is the pick, presuming you're happy with the firmer ride over an SS or SSV.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Nice, I think for a car you want to keep for a long time the Redline is the pick, presuming you're happy with the firmer ride over an SS or SSV.

Picked up this morning, 7km on the clock, beautiful car to drive, kept everything standard on it though, so no 20's, liked the 19's rims, we've even got towels sitting over the floor mats to keep 'em clean, haha, great car to drive, don't mind the MyLink either, pretty cool, it's all new to me coming from a VZ SS ute.

MarcoVFRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline
Congrats on picking up the car. That smile will be around for a while. I have had mine for 13 months and it is still like the first drive everyday!

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Picked up this morning, 7km on the clock, beautiful car to drive, kept everything standard on it though, so no 20's, liked the 19's rims, we've even got towels sitting over the floor mats to keep 'em clean, haha, great car to drive, don't mind the MyLink either, pretty cool, it's all new to me coming from a VZ SS ute.

post up some pics

veezedhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6
45k sv6 black edition wagon in white, cargo barrier, boot liner and boot protector, fusion paint interior protection and darkest legal tint.

Price was 43k without tint and fusion protection.

Wagon in stock in yard

Slats1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT
Hi guys,

$42,750 auto SV6 Sportswagon Black Edition in Slipstream Blue, paddle shift, alloy pedals, 1600kg towing package, tinted 35% all round and Moulded Luggage Liner.

I used Motorbuys to get this deal. They were very helpful and were able to add any accessories to their site which weren't orignally listed for me to select almost immediately.

Delivery end of this month. The dealer who quoted did add a note that there was 2 different colours in stock if I wanted a car right away.

Was worried at first as I selected NSW dealers for my quotes, I thought crap what happens if there is a dealer that quotes but is out of Sydney Metro or further. But Motorbuys advised their system uses a postcode matching system that provides you quotes from dealers within 0-100km of your provided postcode.

Dealer ended up being only 30KM away :)

Very simple process especially if you know what you want and at what price.

Here is a screenshot of the quotes:-
attachment.php

Slats

m8imv8

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy11 ss vz sv6 vf 11 redline
redline, new, registered july 2016 $67 k included free ?? mats, towbar , and extended 3 year warranty nicholson holden morrinsville new zealand. a good old family firm , my recommend after checking big city dealers, regards, keith .

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
45k sv6 black edition wagon in white, cargo barrier, boot liner and boot protector, fusion paint interior protection and darkest legal tint.

Price was 43k without tint and fusion protection.

Wagon in stock in yard

save yourself the $2k and get proper protection.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Is opticoat the best option for paint protection SC?