Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline + 2013 FG MKII G6ET
car dealers know once they sell the last v8 commodores that's it no more stock coming from holden, there happy to sit and wait, sooner or later they will sell, the v6 models may be a problem to move, but the last of the v8s will hold their price i doubt they will drop prices
i think new vf2 v8 demo- stock will be on the lots well into 2019, as they said in mad max the last of the v8s:(

This is the status quo, not many budging from the prices on offer at the moment, https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/re...rs._.SiloType.Private seller cars.))&limit=12

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
mine 14 months old now, regal peacock ss ute.
paid all up 48,000..
waited three months for it, as dealer didn't stock manuals.

Mayuri Krab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF series 2 SSV Redline, Mitsubishi 380 ES
Just bought a 16 SSV Redline in Jungle Green for $41k with about 45k kms last week.

Didn't get anything the Ming Mowl tried to sell to me, when she kept on trying to push the extended warranty on me, told her I was gonna wack an aftermarket supercharger or turbo on and unless they want to cover that too lol

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Really hope all of these leftover cars have their oil circulated through engine and transmission now and then by taking them for a regular drive. Otherwise will have major problems later from dry starts from all oil dropping back into sump and consequent metal on metal wear.

tm407

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Demo 2016 redline (black) (1500km) with w407, blackout all round, $59,990 - purchased in April

mondo74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon redline
just put a deposit on a red wagon ssv redline. wanted grey or blue but couldn't knock the price, esp as there are so few left in oz now and they;re dropping like flies. worked our around $57900 d/away but here's the kicker. comes with genuine Rapier wheels.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
well there might be some new ones around a bit longer with prices like this what a fnnn joke

Yep, I've said it a couple of times on here - they are deadset grubs if that price is fair dinkum. If people weren't prepared to pay it 12mths ago when the bloody things were being snapped up like hotcakes, they sure as hell won't pay it now. I can only imagine that they are starting to suffer deterioration after all this time out in the yards too. Not to mention endless cold starts without being driven. No thanks..

I hope they do their arses and get taken to the cleaners when they finally do sell them. It's a bullshiit price. They are worth no more than low to mid fifties at best.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Yep, I've said it a couple of times on here - they are deadset grubs if that price is fair dinkum. If people weren't prepared to pay it 12mths ago when the bloody things were being snapped up like hotcakes, they sure as hell won't pay it now. I can only imagine that they are starting to suffer deterioration after all this time out in the yards too. Not to mention endless cold starts without being driven. No thanks..

I hope they do their arses and get taken to the cleaners when they finally do sell them. It's a bullshiit price. They are worth no more than low to mid fifties at best.

have to agree another week and holden closed for 1 yr so all cars are a yr old already. in early 16 people were getting redlines at 53>56k drive away so you wouldn't think be more than low 50's now.

2nd hand market has them in the low to mid 40's already