Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what do you all think of this vs?

CJ - 1995

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Berlina
its not even a calais is it? with those rims and tyres im pretty positive it would have been tortured

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
the vs looks neat, as above posters if you have 9k get a much newer car you would get into a vy manual for that.
every "hoon" wants a manual or v8 lol, she's had a hiding lol.

STR82H3LL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
looks like its been flogged mate. and why bother paying for the suspension he put in if you would rather coilovers or bags or a different feel. same with the dvd player, hes probably added $500 onto the price for the headdeck which is rubbish anyway. just buy a barebones VR if you want a stronger bottom end or a VS if you want more bolton support. and if you are guna be shredding tyres when you feel the need look for a solid rear instead of IRS ;)

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
looks like its been hit as the bonnet sits slightly open, i wouldnt touch this one with a 10 foot pole for 1 grand let alone 3

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Try and go after a VX mate, They are one of the most reliable around and can get a pretty decent one for about 6, i paid 9 for mine 3 years ago. 156,000 on it and now has 230,000 on it, not a single drama !
And With the exhaust and other mods, id say its thrashed. What you want it the standard everything car, then do your mods your self. even better find a older mature owner that used it to pop to the shops lol

damotm

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Rodeo Ute
take a look at a vs clubby. Im the same, I dont like vt-vz, so for $9k you can pick up a low ks clubby, if you can find one :)

damotm

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Rodeo Ute
Try and go after a VX mate, They are one of the most reliable around and can get a pretty decent one for about 6, i paid 9 for mine 3 years ago. 156,000 on it and now has 230,000 on it, not a single drama !
And With the exhaust and other mods, id say its thrashed. What you want it the standard everything car, then do your mods your self. even better find a older mature owner that used it to pop to the shops lol

saying that, edals got a nice car there...

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Had a quick look at it and i would give it a miss its true a well looked after car will go forever i dont think this is one of them though.If time is not an issue than buy a stock car at the right price and any money left over can be spent on mods.This also insures that the work being done is of a high standard overlooked by you getting the best workmenship around.My guess is it will have a few oil leaks as well as signs of alot of herb hopping i.e.deep scrapping or denting of the under carridge.ITS BEEN THRASHED.