Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What everyone does for a living

jamin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5.0L
im a labourer on the beef chain of the local slaughterhouse

T

Tony

i work in a restaurant as a waiter full time.

Getting some experience so i can start up my own

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
I work for Mondial Assistance in Brisbane. Sort of an upmarket RACQ/NRMA for Jaguar, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, SAAB and Audi. We provide 24/7 roadside breakdown service. As such, I am on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I get every second weekend off and every second Thursday. Pay is pretty decent though ....

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'm with Scummy, Forklift driver (well, drifter until they get me some new tyres)

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Used 2 b a qualified mechanic for 12 years. Became a shitkicker in a plastics injection moulding factry9Philmac Irrigation) 2 yrs, went 2 plastic raw materials handler (2 yrs), 2 a qualified injection moulding die setter(6 mths), than had 2 throw my job in 2 look after my other 1/2 after getting a viral infection in her brain. Now I'm 'the hausfrau', looking after her and the three kids!and I'm a real **** cook 2-feel sorry4 em! :rofl:

C

Commodore_Chick

i was working as a web developer & Internet accounts manager for an IT company..

im in the middle of doing my real estate registration certificate so i will be working as a property manager soon..

Cheers

waza327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Wagon
I have been a sign shop shitkicker, then promoted to screen printer and then moved on to large format digital printing and have been doing that now for ten years.

What a job paid a fortune to watch machines print out all sorts of crap all day. The best jobs to print are the life sized models in nickers, a good run can last up to a week. What a life. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

helly

FUZZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SSV Ute Poison Ivy...
"Have a nice day, you drive safe now!"

:shutup:

W

wakesetter_boarder

Importer of berverages, pool construction material, sunglasses, clothing bla bla... take the title of Market Researcher but do a bit of stuff in all.... still studying however