Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do?

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
There has been incidents like this that get taken to court, due to your girl being to distraught to work, and there has been some pretty good payouts too, if Dominos do nothing, only acceptable outcome for her to go back to work there would be for him to be fired, anything less is an insult to her and yourself.

I would take it further, I would demand his termination of employment, if you dont get that, I would contact fair work australia, and I would let your manager know that too, so he knows that if it is not taken care of properly, then it will be taken further.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
1. That's sexual harassment in the workplace big no no. Report it!

2. That's your fiancée make it clear breathing is a privilege not a right

Spot on.

Make sure she reports it to her manager and if nothing happens then she can report it higher up.

And yeah, definately stress item down from above to the douchebag.

There's cheeky workplace banter but that's not on.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
I thought psychopathic may have been closer.

I'd sooner do jail time than have my wife/partner raped by some f-wit with a hardon for himself.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Twice your size? No problem, a punch to the throat usually fixes that lol

But seriously, do as people have already said, report him and if nothing gets done take it higher :)

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
I'm guessing since it's Dominoes and he is acting the way he is, that he doesn't give 2 sh1ts if he gets fired or not. He obviously isn't scared of you, has no respect for you and thinks he is better than you. Mate if someone is bigger than you just go overboard with a threat. Say some real F$#ked up ****. Will creep him out even if he is bigger than you. I've had a bloke much bigger than me hit on my Mrs before and I threatened him and now he is **** scared of me. Just pull him aside quietly and very calmly and maturely say something like "listen mate if you upset my fiancée like that again I'll slit your throat". Make sure you say it to his face, not a text and not over FB or whatever. Obviously don't go and slit the guys throat but just make him think twice with an empty threat. Just make sure you sound like a legit crazy son of a bitch. I am serious it will work.

Last edited:

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
report it, if you aren't happy with the result put him through the pizza cooker!

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Report to managers, if that does nothing, go higher - these days it's easily grounds for termination.

It's completely unacceptable behavior from complete douchebags.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
The best suggestion for you is to never, ever work with family or partners! This sort of stuff go's on all the time, whether or not you hear about it is another story! No point fighting everyone who comes onto your misses, it'll turn into a full time job if she is a looker.

Hate to sound like an asshole but I would verify both sides of the story. Any friends working the same shift with her? Not saying not to trust her, just verify your story before jumping into a fight with someone double your size... Report it and be done with it, if he does it again then teach her a knee and slap combo!

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Take it as far as you can. That behaviour is alone enough to warrant him loosing his job. If your manager says no and only warns him, then tell your manager you will be taking it higher and then make sure you do actually take it higher. Speak to HR of Dominos. HR at companies like that take there jobs very seriously and they will kick this guys ass out the door quicker then you can point and laugh at him.

As for the kicking his ass thing, if it ever came to that, the bigger they are the harder they fall man. Im only 5'6 and weigh 54kg but I still knocked a DJ/bouncer at the local club on his ass when he kept harassing my missus. Guy would easily weigh twice me and he still wont even make eye contact with me anymore. Oh and he hasnt spoken to my missus since either. lol